DOJ Initial Russia Hearings

"As described in volume I, the evidence uncovered in the investigation did not establish the President or those close to him were involved in the charged Russian computer-hacking or active measure conspiracies, or that the President otherwise had an unlawful relationship with any Russian official. But the evidence does indicate that a thorough FBI investigation would uncover facts about the campaign and the President personally that the President could have understood to be crimes or that would give rise to personal and political concerns."

Is Mueller implying that his investigation was cut short?

52 minutes ago, knapplc said:

As a bone to our Trump supporters who continue to post in these threads, let's remember back to one (just one!) of Obama's many scandals.

Knapp you failed to mention the deep conspiracy and scandalous act by Obama that just about did under our republic.  It drove a wedge deep into the heart of the electorate when Obama................................................................................................................................................. wore that tan suit:o:facepalm::P

https://www.kansascity.com/entertainment/ent-columns-blogs/stargazing/article1324132.html

Did President Barack Obama’s tan suit deserve so much attention at yesterday’s press conference, where he addressed the crisis in Ukraine and Syria?

Yeah, that’s not what we’re here to answer.

Read more here: https://www.kansay

.   Blue or black is the only acceptable attire in the WH and he broke that sacred tradition.   GOP Rep Peter King took it especially hard and noted how nonresidential it was.

• Haha 1

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/04/18/us/politics/mueller-report-released-live.html

"While Mr. Mueller’s investigation is over, he reported that it has spawned 14 spinoff inquiries."

I've seen this mentioned in several articles, but haven't seen anything that provides more specific details. Are any of these other 14 investigations known? I know some are with SDNY, and I wanna say there's one in DC. I feel like this is probably pretty important, anyone able to shed light on this? 

Edit: My bad, didn't see knapp's post. 

4 hours ago, Nebfanatic said:

Without a doubt. It will be interesting to see how Trump and his base react when this doesn't get let go. They are expecting this to be the end, but after reading a few pages I think this is just the beginning.

Easy to stick with their diatribes ~ they will simply choose not to read the report.

• Plus1 1

13 minutes ago, knapplc said:

The ability to show politicians are full of crap with the internet now is awesome.  They should be confronted with this type of stuff constantly right to their face.

What would be awesome is if they would allow this type of stuff into debates.  Some politician says something.....the opponent brings up on the screen a clip of them saying just the opposite.  

• Plus1 1