DOJ Initial Russia Hearings

13 minutes ago, LumberJackSker said:

Whats the over/under for how many days it takes for the unredacted report to be leaked?

If that happens, would that compromise anything with the other investigations that were farmed out? 

Time to put this thread to bed!  Mueller Blockade is now over. Fake investigations by committee members will not delay what is about to be unleashed. Spying on a sitting POTUS is now on full on!  Jail Bar Barr will eventually get to the bottom of this corruption of first spying on a campaign and then on a sitting POTUS!  

• Plus1 1
7 minutes ago, MNBigRedNorth said:

2f85b5a1e7c307ecd51667bb13f53c73ab0845baae90ad55e0ee822fd622fc2d.jpegI'd like to know where his facts are!  They do matter!

2 minutes ago, MNBigRedNorth said:

Time to put this thread to bed!  Mueller Blockade is now over. Fake investigations by committee members will not delay what is about to be unleashed. Spying on a sitting POTUS is now on full on!  Jail Bar Barr will eventually get to the bottom of this corruption of first spying on a campaign and then on a sitting POTUS!  

Your inability to comment on the facts is noted.

• Plus1 4

3 minutes ago, RedDenver said:

I did, I am, and I will. Care to venture into the land of logic and facts and discuss the report?

Not really.  The report speaks for itself and there is no collusion and NO OBSTRUCTION.  Get over it!  We all need to move on! Don't even ask me to discuss.  There is nothing to discus!  This is my last post in this dead thread, since it is all over!

• Plus1 1
1 minute ago, MNBigRedNorth said:

Not really.  The report speaks for itself and there is no collusion and NO OBSTRUCTION.  Get over it!  We all need to move on! Don't even ask me to discuss.  There is nothing to discus!  This is my last post in this dead thread, since it is all over!

well-bye-meme-663.jpg

• Plus1 3
4 minutes ago, MNBigRedNorth said:

You really haven’t read any of the excerpts of the report have you?

• Plus1 1

7 minutes ago, MNBigRedNorth said:

eeMfEg8zIw33JmMFi4e77cehzqANvszTybbptu5n6PY.jpg?width=960&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=2d2c263c967035936e11dba80e1dccdb8bbd10f1

You're right. The report does speak for itself. 

Maybe pay particular attention to the part that says "If we had confidence after a thorough investigation of the facts that the President clearly did not commit obstruction of justice, we would so state. Based on the facts and the applicable legal standards, we are unable to reach that judgment." 

• Plus1 3
  • Thanks 1
5 minutes ago, Fru said:

eeMfEg8zIw33JmMFi4e77cehzqANvszTybbptu5n6PY.jpg?width=960&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=2d2c263c967035936e11dba80e1dccdb8bbd10f1

You're right. The report does speak for itself. 

Maybe pay particular attention to the part that says "If we had confidence after a thorough investigation of the facts that the President clearly did not commit obstruction of justice, we would so state. Based on the facts and the applicable legal standards, we are unable to reach that judgment." 

reading comprehension seems to be lacking with the maga hat crowd.    

• Plus1 3
14 minutes ago, MNBigRedNorth said:

The report does indeed speak for itself and that isn't what it says. But I appreciate your honesty in acknowledging you don't want to have a logical or factual discussion.

• Plus1 5
22 minutes ago, MNBigRedNorth said:

The report does speak for itself, so try reading it yourself instead of parroting the White Houses version. If the report speaks for itself why are they spinning it so hard??

• Plus1 1