DOJ Initial Russia Hearings

"The Mueller Report Should Shock Our Conscience"

https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/the-mueller-report-should-shock-our-conscience/amp/

"I’ve finished reading the entire Mueller report, and I must confess that even as a longtime, quite open critic of Donald Trump, I was surprised at the sheer scope, scale, and brazenness of the lies, falsehoods, and misdirections detailed by the Special Counsel’s Office. We’ve become accustomed to Trump making up his own facts on matters great and small, but to see the extent to which his virus infected his entire political operation is sobering. And the idea that anyone is treating this report as “win” for Trump, given the sheer extent of deceptions exposed (among other things), demonstrates that the bar for his conduct has sunk so low that anything other than outright criminality is too often brushed aside as relatively meaningless."

• Plus1 3
  • Thanks 2
5 hours ago, QMany said:

I agree, she shouldn’t be paid our tax dollars to fabricate and propagate lies. 

It was a hearsay opinion, and quite generic.  It cannot be true even if she believed it. 

2 hours ago, ZRod said:

If anything the Fake News Mainstream Media has been vindicated. Their reporting was highly accurate and almost backed up verbatim by the report.

I hate all the gossip articles they write about strife and petty issues with cabinet members that happen behind closed doors, but it stands to reason they are coming from actual events.

The fake news that guaranteed Trump was a Russian agent about 100 times a week?

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

It was a hearsay opinion, and quite generic.  It cannot be true even if she believed it. 

Lol seriously?? The clip is a few posts up. She straight up lied through her teeth. What are you even trying to say? That her lie is just her opinion? In that case Scott Frost said I'm the best fan in all of husker nation to my face and that is my opinion so it cant be a lie.

• Plus1 4
1 hour ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

The "fake news" said there appears to be a lot of troubling connections between Donald Trump, his campaign, and various networks of Russians, including people proven to be paid by the Kremlin to influence the American election on behalf of Trump. Not one iota of that is untrue. That members of the Trump inner circle lied to cover up their supposed innocence is also unquestioned, and some of the already indicted and convicted are going to real world jail.

Anyone who who guaranteed Trump was a Russian agent was not a journalist, just someone operating on the Alex Jones level.

• Plus1 4

55 minutes ago, BlitzFirst said:

How do you and @MNBigRedNorth breath with your head so far in the sand?  I'm an ex-Trump supporter who had his head in the sand for quite a long time and even I can see this for what it is.

The ebb and flow of this is really bizarre. Just as people are shouting "exoneration!" from the rooftops and demanding retribution against the witch hunters, you read a little closer and realize that the Mueller Report is incredibly damning to the President. And Barr. And anyone inclined to believe Trump about anything 

• Plus1 2
1 hour ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

Literally no one from any of the major outlets said this. Backup your facts, or stop with the baseless accusations.

• Plus1 2

Hypothetical:

What if someone went to the Husker football forum and just lied over and over about the history of Oklahoma vs. Nebraska football even after being given video evidence that proves them wrong?

Would they be warned? Suspended? Banned? Or just allowed to troll forever?

• Plus1 3
  • Thanks 3
53 minutes ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

The ebb and flow of this is really bizarre. Just as people are shouting "exoneration!" from the rooftops and demanding retribution against the witch hunters, you read a little closer and realize that the Mueller Report is incredibly damning to the President. And Barr. And anyone inclined to believe Trump about anything  

It's the political equivalent of them telling their not-so-discerning base to "Look over there!" at a shiny red ball.

• Plus1 1