DOJ Initial Russia Hearings

4 hours ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

The "fake news" said there appears to be a lot of troubling connections between Donald Trump, his campaign, and various networks of Russians, including people proven to be paid by the Kremlin to influence the American election on behalf of Trump. Not one iota of that is untrue.

IF they had stopped there then I would call that semi-responsible journalism.  But they couldn't.  They had to scream conspiracy based epithets at Trump 24/7.  Yes with the occasional weasel "Politico Et Al  tweeted that ________" 

Proof?  Hannity runs a clip show every night featuring CNN embarrassing themselves with claims that we know are bunk.  Watch him sometime. 

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/sean-hannity-we-have-been-victims-of-the-biggest-con-job-in-u-s-history-but-equal-justice-is-coming

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
13 minutes ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

IF they had stopped there then I would call that semi-responsible journalism.  But they couldn't.  They had to scream conspiracy based epithets at Trump 24/7.  Yes with the occasional weasel "Politico Et Al  tweeted that ________" 

Proof?  Hannity runs a clip show every night featuring CNN embarrassing themselves with claims that we know are bunk.  Watch him sometime. 

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/sean-hannity-we-have-been-victims-of-the-biggest-con-job-in-u-s-history-but-equal-justice-is-coming

Using Hannity as a source you aren't going to get very far. How many times has he spouted completely false claims? I'm dumbfounded on how he can call the investigation a hoax. Russia did meddle in the elections(a fact), Trump asked for their help publicy and recieved it(a fact), Trumps campaign met with Russians to try and obtain material to help them win the election(a fact) and there are many people in the Trump campaign with strong russian ties(a fact). So its fair to say speculation and investigation into Trumps relationship with Russia is far from a hoax, based on the facts.

• Plus1 3
42 minutes ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

Proof? That link? Hannity? 

It makes it's own hysterical conspiracy claims, with links to Jessie Smollett and the ancient Duke Lacrosse case, and offers no specific refuting of the claims against Trump, which as we know aren't absolved by the Mueller Report much as Hannity wants to believe.

You may have missed the memo, but Sean Hannity is perhaps Donald Trump's closest advisor, who has overtly politicked for him on campaign stages and on his fact-free Fox Show every single night. 

I've watched Hannity for years, remember him assembling a review of Obama's First 100 Days to soundtrack and graphics from The Omen. 

Sean's the worst. 

• Plus1 3
26 minutes ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

Proof? That link? Hannity? 

It makes it's own hysterical conspiracy claims, with links to Jessie Smollett and the ancient Duke Lacrosse case, and offers no specific refuting of the claims against Trump, which as we know aren't absolved by the Mueller Report much as Hannity wants to believe.

You may have missed the memo, but Sean Hannity is perhaps Donald Trump's closest advisor, who has overtly politicked for him on campaign stages and on his fact-free Fox Show every single night. 

I've watched Hannity for years, remember him assembling a review of Obama's First 100 Days to soundtrack and graphics from The Omen. 

Sean's the worst. 

judge janine might be worse than sean....she is drunked up on boxed wine bat s#!t crazy

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Nebfanatic said:

Using Hannity as a source you aren't going to get very far. How many times has he spouted completely false claims? I'm dumbfounded on how he can call the investigation a hoax. Russia did meddle in the elections(a fact), Trump asked for their help publicy and recieved it(a fact), Trumps campaign met with Russians to try and obtain material to help them win the election(a fact) and there are many people in the Trump campaign with strong russian ties(a fact). So its fair to say speculation and investigation into Trumps relationship with Russia is far from a hoax, based on the facts.

Dude it's over.  

• Thanks 1
2 hours ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

Are you freaking kidding me??? Sean Hannity repeats the same damn lies on his radio show every hour about Hillary "acid washing" her hard drives. A quote that was complete BS made up by Trump. Sean Hannity perpetuated the lies told by Assange that Rich was murdered as part of some Hillary conspiracy. Sean Hannity is a terrible person.

• Plus1 1

Seriously????

:facepalm:

• Plus1 2

Hannity doesn't do news or journalism, he does opinion and editorials. In fact, Hannity has even said he's not a journalist:

'I'm not a journalist!': Hannity defends himself from claims he's a Trump trumpeter

Plus Hannity is hardly a non-partisan, non-biased source:

Hannity joins Trump on stage despite claiming he wouldn’t

But if you trust Hannity, it explains why you've been repeating the Trump rhetoric.

• Plus1 2
6 hours ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

Ahem, Hannity assembles clips of 'journalists' telling us about Trump's impending impeachment for Russian Collusion for the past two years, as could anyone with the internet. 

Well its not going to be for collusion rather the blatent obstruction of justice just because its easier to prove, but they were close.