DOJ Initial Russia Hearings

1 hour ago, Danny Bateman said:

More lawlessness from Bill Barr's DOJ. This administration seems to sincerely believe that if you don't like the law it doesn't have to apply to you.

Their corruption truly knows no bounds.

But...DAMN IT!!!! You damn well better stand for the flag....even if you want to bring awareness to how law enforcement is treating certain communities.  Those police need to "rough them up a bit".  

• Plus1 1

1 hour ago, Danny Bateman said:

More lawlessness from Bill Barr's DOJ. This administration seems to sincerely believe that if you don't like the law it doesn't have to apply to you.

Their corruption truly knows no bounds.

another step in the alt right coup of america

• Plus1 1

Again, forgetting Russian collusion for a moment, there is a much better documented history of the Trump organization pimping out it's name to international criminals for the purposes of money laundering. I don't know why this isn't the bigger story. Or the overt fraud Donald and his father practiced for 30 years right here in the U.S. Don't need a Steele dossier or urinating prostitutes for that: it's straight up go to jail stuff. 

https://www.newyorker.com/news/swamp-chronicles/is-fraud-part-of-the-trump-organizations-business-model

• Plus1 2
24 minutes ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

Again, forgetting Russian collusion for a moment, there is a much better documented history of the Trump organization pimping out it's name to international criminals for the purposes of money laundering. I don't know why this isn't the bigger story. Or the overt fraud Donald and his father practiced for 30 years right here in the U.S. Don't need a Steele dossier or urinating prostitutes for that: it's straight up go to jail stuff.  

https://www.newyorker.com/news/swamp-chronicles/is-fraud-part-of-the-trump-organizations-business-model

I am just guessing it's part of the Dem's strategy to retake the White House in 2020. They're going to unleash a barrage of criminal evidence against Trump and hope it sinks him.

I think that's a self-serving and potentially damaging strategy, but it makes the most sense

• Plus1 1
1 hour ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

If you go way back in the archives of threads during the primaries, I stated that I had talked to some customers who are contractors in NYC.  I simply asked, what their opinion of Trump was.  They were not fans at all.  They knew well and good how he does business.  Start project, get contractors deep in the project, put pressure on them to do things outside their contract.....then figure out how he doesn't have to pay them.  

The guy is a complete fraud.  Funny thing is, he described this himself during the campaign and bragged about it.  Remember the "king of debt" and how he admitted he got into debt with plans of "renegotiating"?

So many people bought into the fraud as an amazing business man.  Well, legitimate business people don't do business like that.

• Plus1 1

It ain't over until it is over.  If Trump keeps flapping his lips, he could still get in hot water over obstruction. 

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/04/24/mueller-report-trump-evidence-1288798

Team Trump’s bellicose tweets and public statements in the last few days are potentially exposing Trump to fresh charges of witness intimidation, obstruction of justice and impeding a congressional investigation — not to mention giving lawmakers more fodder for their presidential probes — according to Democrats and legal experts.

• Plus1 1
23 hours ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

Nothing Steele revealed that wasn't discoverable from other sources. But scattering some truth on your lies doesn't clean them.

Can you show us a lie in the Steele dossier? I can't find any evidence of anything in the dossier being disproven.

• Plus1 1