DOJ Initial Russia Hearings

2 hours ago, BlitzFirst said:

If you're a trump supporter (as I once was) and you hear this...it should be enough for you to be disgusted and enough for you to look at what else this waste of a president has said...both before and after he was president.

Here’s one that pissed me off after watching the movie on the Central Park 5 that by itself should have been enough for people not to vote for him. 

They had DNA from the scene and none of it matched any of the 5 boys. They were 14-16 and some were interrogated without their parents there and 4 didn’t have lawyers there.

A serial rapist confessed to the crime in 2002 and they took his DNA, and it matched the DNA from the scene.

Trump in 2016:

They admitted they were guilty. The police doing the original investigation say they were guilty. The fact that that case was settled with so much evidence against them is outrageous. And the woman, so badly injured, will never be the same.

Someone who is too stupid or too racist or too unwilling to admit their prior mistakes to be able to compare the newfound evidence to the confessions of intimidated boys alone at a police station for hours has no business anywhere near the White House and this by itself should have ruled him out from people’s minds as a candidate for the job.

There are so many individual instances like this that show him to be a disgusting human being that should have been enough to rule him out, but his supporters just keep filing them away in a place in the dark recesses of their brains where they can conveniently ignore them. I don’t know how they can do it but I hope I’m never able to do the same thing for anyone. 

Also, Trump in 2014, when the 5 were awarded $40 million:

My opinion on the settlement of the Central Park Jogger case is that it's a disgrace. A detective close to the case, and who has followed it since 1989, calls it "the heist of the century."

Settling doesn't mean innocence, but it indicates incompetence on several levels. This case has not been dormant, and many people have asked why it took so long to settle? It is politics at its lowest and worst form.

Forty million dollars is a lot of money for the taxpayers of New York to pay when we are already the highest taxed city and state in the country. The recipients must be laughing out loud at the stupidity of the city.

https://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-crime/donald-trump-central-park-settlement-disgrace-article-1.1838467

One of the boys was 16 at the time and was beaten and raped for the next 13 years in prison so no I doubt he's laughing at how stupid the city is for paying him. Also Trump isn't a taxpayer so why did he care?

• Plus1 2
8 hours ago, BlitzFirst said:

He actually said as quoted on the article " “This is a crisis created by Trump. This is a crisis created by the administration. And that’s why there’s hordes coming.”

Acknowledging a large amount of people are currently at the border but not coming in illegally doesn't prove that illegals are a problem.  It proves there are a lot of people at the border.

Also, Trump said it would be ok to shoot them.

There are some things you shouldn't joke about.  Taking human life, no matter what, shouldn't be joked about.  If you're a trump supporter (as I once was) and you hear this...it should be enough for you to be disgusted and enough for you to look at what else this waste of a president has said...both before and after he was president.

"The Jonas Brothers are here; they're out there somewhere. Sasha and Malia are huge fans. But boys, don't get any ideas. I have two words for you, 'predator drones.' You will never see it coming."

But the bigger joke is Biden saying that Trump created the border crisis instead of the previous 8 years of ineptitude. the best rationalization is that Biden thinks millions of South Americans prefer to be governed by Trump.

• Plus1 1

44 minutes ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

But the bigger joke is Biden saying that Trump created the border crisis instead of the previous 8 years of ineptitude. the best rationalization is that Biden thinks millions of South Americans prefer to be governed by Trump.

:movegoalpost:What - are you saying.  I'm not a supporter of Obama's inaction on the boarder but we are approaching record #s of boarder crossing under Trump. It isn't because the masses want to be govern by Trump.  And the boarder issue wasn't created by Obama - it was shared by several presidents and Congresses for their combined failure, mostly for political reasons, not to have a comprehensive boarder/immigration plan in place and agreements made with Mexico and Latin American countries as well.   This is a North American problem that needs to be solved by all NA states.

• Plus1 1
1 hour ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

Equating Obama joking about the Jonas Brothers to Trump joking about shooting immigrants betrays your agenda here. It's also whataboutism.

But who among us can forget all the Obama supporters who have been arrested and charged for mailing bombs or threatening to cut the heads off Republicans?

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1
11 hours ago, Danny Bateman said:

Equating Obama joking about the Jonas Brothers to Trump joking about shooting immigrants betrays your agenda here. It's also whataboutism.

But who among us can forget all the Obama supporters who have been arrested and charged for mailing bombs or threatening to cut the heads off Republicans?

ARe you keeping score of the named public figure who joked [!?] about violent murder of Trump?  I'm having trouble finding the ones who thought Obama assassination was 'woke.'

• Fire 1