DOJ Initial Russia Hearings

16 hours ago, VectorVictor said:

Except that's a load of s*** right there too, when Mueller confirmed not only that the report didn't exonerate Trump, but it provided more than enough evidence to arrest Trump as soon as his days of being one of the s*****est Presidents of all time are complete. 

Seriously--at this point, you're defending a President and a party that is willingly collaborating with a foreign power to undermine the integrity of this country. And that's excluding the sexual abuse allegations, the overt and blatant racism, and child rape accusations associated from his dealing with Epstein and the court documents from Epstein's victims. 

The cognitive dissonance required to pull this off must require the energy of a thousand suns. 

Agreed Mueller never said that Hilary did not collude with Russia when she traded cash for a fake dossier.  And though I don't understand why Bill's party bro made it into this thread, I am confident that we could give Mueller another 34 million dollars to not reach a conclusion on whether they're both huge pervs. 

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

Agreed Mueller never said that Hilary did not collude with Russia when she traded cash for a fake dossier.  And though I don't understand why Bill's party bro made it into this thread, I am confident that we could give Mueller another 34 million dollars to not reach a conclusion on whether they're both huge pervs. 

google translation of trumpism to english.   "grunt...trump god...everyone else evil.  grunt"

7 hours ago, Dewiz said:

34pgocp.jpg

shouldn't that read "rule of law?

8 hours ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

It's pretty telling about your position and character that you can't actually address the issue at hand, and have to deflect to some made up bulls***. 

• Plus1 7
9 hours ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

Agreed Mueller never said that Hilary did not collude with Russia when she traded cash for a fake dossier.  And though I don't understand why Bill's and Trump's party bro made it into this thread, I am confident that we could give Mueller another 34 million dollars to not reach a conclusion on whether they're both huge pervs. 

The first part makes you sound like one of those QAnon weirdos. I thought the president said there's nothing wrong with oppo research?

You left out some context, so I inserted it and bolded it for you.

• Plus1 3
  • Thanks 3

Nadler moving forward.  Taking action to get the supporting information behind the Mueller report. 

https://www.yahoo.com/news/house-panel-chairman-says-mueller-134110110.html

U.S. House Judiciary Committee Chairman Jerrold Nadler said he would go to court on Friday to seek access to grand jury evidence compiled by former Special Counsel Robert Mueller's 22-month probe of Russian meddling in the 2016 presidential election.

Nadler told a news conference that since Justice Department policy does not allow the prosecution of a sitting president, the U.S. House of Representatives was the only institution of government that could hold President Donald Trump accountable for actions outlined in the Mueller report.

"To do so, the House must have access to all the relevant facts and consider whether to exercise its full ... powers, including a constitutional power of the utmost gravity, recommendation of articles of impeachment," Nadler said, reading from the court petition.

A second pending legal move by Democrats, a federal lawsuit to compel testimony from former White House Counsel Don McGahn about Trump's efforts to impede the Russia probe, will come early next week, Nadler told the news conference.

McGahn, a star witness in the 448-page Mueller report released in April, told federal investigators that Trump directed him to seek Mueller's removal and then to deny that he had been instructed to do so. Democrats view the alleged episode as an act of obstruction of justice that could lead to impeachment proceedings against the Republican president.

Nadler said the grand jury information gathered during Mueller's investigation "is critically important for our ability to examine witnesses, including former White House counsel Don McGahn, and to investigate the president's misconduct."

"We will win the court fight because the legal excuses the White House has been using are extraordinarily weak from a legal point of view," Nadler told CNN earlier in the day.

The top Republican on the Judiciary Committee, Representative Doug Collins, criticized Nadler's move.

"Judiciary Democrats are suing for grand jury material to which they have no right. ... Chairman Nadler’s legal action here is sure to fail, weakening Congress’s ability to conduct oversight now and into the future," Collins said in a statement.

Nadler described the pending legal actions, particularly the McGahn lawsuit, as a potential watershed that could dismantle recent White House efforts to stonewall congressional investigators by directing current and former Trump aides to defy subpoenas and refrain from providing testimony.

"It will open up the floodgates to all, to enforce all the subpoenas and get all the testimonies because they're all the same nonsense legal argument," he said.

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

Good lord. Do you have any connection to reality?

• Plus1 2
18 hours ago, commando said:

Right now the GOP would root against the Wolverines in Red Dawn.

Haha good one. That's funny comrade.

But we would probably have to surrender in the opening act if the dnc has it their way with the 2nd amendment. And I know that I don't have to tell you commando, but for all you crazy Russians reading this, that would be a lame movie.

• Plus1 1