DOJ Initial Russia Hearings

The most revealing quote on the Michael Flynn situation came from Shannon Bream's anti-Trump guest last night, defending the news that Biden suggested using the ossified Logan Act as a pretext to continue the Flynn investigation.  The big lawyer said So what if Comey talked it over with Biden, there's nothing wrong with that.

Ya think?  BTW the entire sham investigation was justified because Flynn was talking to people.   People whom he would be working with.  So nothing wrong with it and Flynn will correctly serve zero days in jail. 

13 hours ago, BlitzFirst said:

Except the law states that private citizens can't talk to foreign governments.

Other than that, you're 100% correct

and, are required to register as a foreign agent in certain situations.

For some reason, the Law and Order crowd doesn't like the Law and Order when it pertains to people they like.

• Plus1 4

7 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

and, are required to register as a foreign agent in certain situations.

For some reason, the Law and Order crowd doesn't like the Law and Order when it pertains to people they like.

And the "DEFUND the police" crow has nothing to say about the Feds violating the civil rights of their political opponents.  If your principles always align with partisan interests you have no principles at all.

33 minutes ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

And the "DEFUND the police" crow has nothing to say about the Feds violating the civil rights of their political opponents.  If your principles always align with partisan interests you have no principles at all.

Wow, you've got a point @Notre Dame Joe. I'm having a hard time explaining this thought to others in conversation, so could you please enlighten us with an example of a time you've stood firm on your principles against something your party has done. That way I'll have a good anecdote I can share. Thanks in advance. 

• Plus1 3

9 hours ago, Born N Bled Red said:

Wow, you've got a point @Notre Dame Joe. I'm having a hard time explaining this thought to others in conversation, so could you please enlighten us with an example of a time you've stood firm on your principles against something your party has done. That way I'll have a good anecdote I can share. Thanks in advance. 

As stated I'm pretty soft on crime.

21 hours ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

I'd just love to know the specific instances you're referring to about civil rights being violated, why it was done with explicitly political motives and why the whole thing isn't just a load of crap.

But somehow I don't think I will.

• Plus1 2
  • Fire 1