DOJ Initial Russia Hearings

9 hours ago, Nebfanatic said:

Well at this point you haven't said anything about it 

Probably not on HB because I didn't click on the police thread (you have one right?).  On social media we were curious. If the error was that the cops broke into the wrong apartment and shot Miss Taylor, did they intend to shoot into the bed of the right apartment?

8 hours ago, Born N Bled Red said:

Or you know, if there is a risk that the suspect will destroy evidence before turning themselves in. Yeah, I don't think Stone would have done that.... Nah, not him. Roger Stone is not a crook.... 

The Funniest Tweets About Roger Stone's Arrest - Paste

If they did not have the evidence needed then how did they indict him?  

• Fire 1

15 hours ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

Probably not on HB because I didn't click on the police thread (you have one right?).  On social media we were curious. If the error was that the cops broke into the wrong apartment and shot Miss Taylor, did they intend to shoot into the bed of the right apartment?

If they did not have the evidence needed then how did they indict him?  

image.png.39a9f7ef6ef887ba151c57a02c0a9d59.png

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 3
On 7/15/2020 at 11:21 PM, Notre Dame Joe said:

Pardons-by-President.jpg

Oh this Facebook garbage again. It shows that person (a) has not looked at the underlying crimes pardoned and nuance before sharing this drivel or (b) knows exactly what those pardons were for, doesn't care, and shares to mislead. I think we all know where @Notre Dame Joefalls at this point. 

• Plus1 7

13 hours ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

Just cut to the chase where Clinton pardoned his Whitewater cronies.

You must be referring to Susan McDougal, who already completed her sentence when pardoned, served the maximum possible 18 months, including eight in solitary confinement.

You would attempt that false equivalency, very much on-brand.

When did you drink the punch? Why do you blindly and unethically try to rationalize everything Trump does? Is it the corruption, racism, misogyny, ineptitude, all of the above? It is deplorable; history will not look kindly upon the cultists.

• Plus1 5

2 hours ago, QMany said:

You must be referring to Susan McDougal, who already completed her sentence when pardoned, served the maximum possible 18 months, including eight in solitary confinement.

You would attempt that false equivalency, very much on-brand.

When did you drink the punch? Why do you blindly and unethically try to rationalize everything Trump does? Is it the corruption, racism, misogyny, ineptitude, all of the above? It is deplorable; history will not look kindly upon the cultists.

"DEPLORABLE" please quit using that friggen word. It is like nails on the chalkboard everytime I, and most other people hear/read it, and its a rallying cry for those it was meant to describe when Hilary used it. For the love of god, use any other word. Here are some to choose from: 

disgraceful

despicable 

horrifying

reprehensible

abominable

appalling

On 7/24/2020 at 9:48 AM, Born N Bled Red said:

"DEPLORABLE" please quit using that friggen word. It is like nails on the chalkboard everytime I, and most other people hear/read it, and its a rallying cry for those it was meant to describe when Hilary used it. For the love of god, use any other word. Here are some to choose from: 

disgraceful

despicable 

horrifying

reprehensible

abominable

appalling

That's a good thesaurus selection.  Most of those could apply to Joe Biden who we now know, personally urged the FBI to drag out the Flynn investigation under the pretext of the archaic Logan Act.  This is on the eve of the inauguration. 

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/biden-raised-logan-act-in-oval-office-discussion-about-flynn-peter-strzok-notes-show

Former Vice President Joe Biden mentioned the "Logan Act" during an early January 2017 Oval Office discussion about the investigation into retired Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn, newly released notes suggest . . .

The Logan Act, which forbids private citizens from engaging in unauthorized correspondence with foreign governments in relation to "disputes or controversies with the United States, or to defeat the measures of the United States," was passed in 1799 and has only been used to indict someone twice, in 1802 and 1852, with no convictions.

Tell you what, if Biden wins (ugh) and Trump tries to sabotage his Presidency with fake treason charges, I will cop to all of those adjectives.  

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
38 minutes ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

That's a good thesaurus selection.  Most of those could apply to Joe Biden who we now know, personally urged the FBI to drag out the Flynn investigation under the pretext of the archaic Logan Act.  This is on the eve of the inauguration. 

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/biden-raised-logan-act-in-oval-office-discussion-about-flynn-peter-strzok-notes-show

Tell you what, if Biden wins (ugh) and Trump tries to sabotage his Presidency with fake treason charges, I will cop to all of those adjectives.  

Your article doesn't say that anywhere. In fact this is what it says.

It's not fully clear what Biden said about the 1799 law, but Flynn's legal team said "it appears" he "personally raised the idea" during a meeting between former President Barack Obama, then-FBI Director James Comey, national security adviser Susan Rice, and Deputy Attorney General Sally Yates in the days leading up to President Trump's inauguration. 

In a memo hastily written on Trump's Inauguration Day, Rice noted that Comey had "some concerns" about those calls and warned "that could be an issue as it relates to sharing sensitive information." Rice’s email to herself claims Obama insisted everything be done “by the book.”

Both Strzok and Rice note that Obama asked if there is any sensitive information he should not mention to the Trump transition team. Rice wrote that Comey replied, "‘Potentially.’ He added that he has no indication that Flynn has passed classified information to Kislyak, but he noted that ‘the level of communication is unusual.’"

Earlier in the meeting, Obama said something to the effect of "these are unusual times," according to Strzok's notes, with Biden saying, "I’ve been on the Intel Committee for ten years and I never" before the notes trail off.

You're a liar, and a bad apple.

• Plus1 7
13 hours ago, ZRod said:

Your article doesn't say that anywhere. In fact this is what it says.

You're a liar, and a bad apple.

Yeah actually I checked it on more than one article.  You will have to learn to deal with the fact your candidate (and party) supported the sabotage of the legitimately elected government. 

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

Yeah actually I checked it on more than one article.  You will have to learn to deal with the fact your candidate (and party) supported the sabotage of the legitimately elected government. 

But you decided not to link any of those articles? Perplexing.

You're so ignorant. You have absolutely no idea who I support, or what party I am not affiliated with. Spoiler I've never registered for either major political party, and never will. Double spoiler, I did not vote for Biden in the primary.

• Plus1 5