DOJ Initial Russia Hearings

23 hours ago, RedDenver said:

It obviously was not clear as multiple courts struck down the President's ban. And upholding an oath to the Constitution is the opposite of corruption - often known as integrity.

Lol I just caught this! Yeah, man Hawaii is really pulling in those immigrants! Gotta love an activist judicial system! Isn't that schmuck in Hawaii an Obama appointee? 

14 hours ago, NM11046 said:

Seeing lots of rumbles on twitter about what sort of info will get "leaked" if this memo is published.  I wouldn't mess with the Intelligence Community.  I have a feeling if this goes public all bets are off.  Wyden has already thrown off the gloves, I don't think Schiff would go against the rules, but I don't know the others in that group with Nunes.

Schiff go against the rules? The NYT "leaks" coincidentally occurred when that loon excused himself from chambers!

Just now, 45timesbetterthanemptysuit said:

Lol I just caught this! Yeah, man Hawaii is really pulling in those immigrants! Gotta love an activist judicial system! Isn't that schmuck in Hawaii an Obama appointee? 

an "obama appointee" obviously. means he is a crook and a traitor...amirite?   anyone who doesn't kiss the ring is a traitor for donnie and the trumps.

2 minutes ago, 45timesbetterthanemptysuit said:

So you've got nothing but empty rhetoric again. A judge still struck down the ban, which means it's not this obviously clear thing that you want to make it out to be.

7 minutes ago, RedDenver said:

That must be based on your reading of the memo and the accompanying evidence that supports the conclusions in the memo. Right?

I won't bother to look back at your posts regarding Trumps "collusion" with the Russians!

Just now, RedDenver said:

So you've got nothing but empty rhetoric again. A judge still struck down the ban, which means it's not this obviously clear thing that you want to make it out to be.

Hows that all working out in the Supreme Court?

Just now, 45timesbetterthanemptysuit said:

I won't bother to look back at your posts regarding Trumps "collusion" with the Russians!

Go ahead. We can debate the merits of the evidence and conclusions.

But that doesn't change that you're making claims about the FBI based on a memo you haven't even seen, let alone the supporting evidence.

1 minute ago, RedDenver said:

But that doesn't change that you're making claims about the FBI based on a memo you haven't even seen, let alone the supporting evidence.

he might be a rsussian bot who knows all about the memo

• Plus1 1
2 minutes ago, RedDenver said:

Well I read the text messages. I saw the one with them talking in "Andys" office about committing treason. I saw that Comey stole classified FBI property and released it to his friend to leak. His Friend that is now his "attorney" You know, Attorney client privilege. I guess thats easier than getting married! I know that the FBI fought and fought about providing materials to the oversight committee, and I think, required a court order to do so! Yeah, I suspect i won't be surprised if President Trump was right, and he did get essentially "wire-tapped" by the FBI, and it would be the FISA court using Dem paid for oppo research to do so. That seems worse than when Lois(Oops lost my emails and the FBI granted blanket immunities to potential witnesses) Lerner weaponized the IRS for partisan gains!

1 minute ago, 45timesbetterthanemptysuit said:

Well I read the text messages. I saw the one with them talking in "Andys" office about committing treason. I saw that Comey stole classified FBI property and released it to his friend to leak. His Friend that is now his "attorney" You know, Attorney client privilege. I guess thats easier than getting married! I know that the FBI fought and fought about providing materials to the oversight committee, and I think, required a court order to do so! Yeah, I suspect i won't be surprised if President Trump was right, and he did get essentially "wire-tapped" by the FBI, and it would be the FISA court using Dem paid for oppo research to do so. That seems worse than when Lois(Oops lost my emails and the FBI granted blanket immunities to potential witnesses) Lerner weaponized the IRS for partisan gains!

Do you have any links or supporting evidence for these claims? It's nice that you "know", but I'm pretty sure a number of your claims are false. In fact I know the Steele dossier is much more complicated than a simple "the Dems did it": The Steele dossier, explained

20 minutes ago, Moiraine said:

Comey didn't leak anything. It was his own writing. lol. He just had someone else give it to the press.

Yeah, thats pretty much what a "leak" is. It doesnt matter that he wrote it, it didn't belong to him, and it was classified.

Lets say I take a notebook, and write down everything I remember from my next classified briefing. I guess its fine, and not a leak, if I give that to a buddy and get it out to the public.

Perhaps "cutout" would be a more accurate term. Its all semantics and indicative of a corrupt head of an institution.

Edited by 45timesbetterthanemptysuit
6 minutes ago, 45timesbetterthanemptysuit said:

Yeah, thats pretty much what a "leak" is. It doesnt matter that he wrote it, it didn't belong to him, and it was classified.

Lets say I take a notebook, and write down everything I remember from my next classified briefing. I guess its fine, and not a leak, if I give that to a buddy and get it out to the public.

Perhaps "cutout" would be a more accurate term. Its all semantics and indicative of a corrupt head of an institution.

'Cause if you're good at anything it's clearly identifying corrupt heads of institutions.

• Plus1 1
19 minutes ago, 45timesbetterthanemptysuit said:

Not true because not all leaks are classified info. What's classified about anything that Comey released? And leaks are not necessarily illegal either; otherwise Nunes would have been arrested for leaking info last year.

49 minutes ago, RedDenver said:

Do you have any links or supporting evidence for these claims? It's nice that you "know", but I'm pretty sure a number of your claims are false. In fact I know the Steele dossier is much more complicated than a simple "the Dems did it": The Steele dossier, explained

I have to go to bed, but you point out which claim you doubt, and I will support it with links or retract it within a couple of days if you wish. I am pretty certain i can find links to support everything, and surprised if you have not either heard of them or seen them.

Vox is crap by the way. quote the salient point that explains why a FISA warrant that uses opposition research paid for by a political campaign would be included in a request without mentioning that it was paid for by the opposition. Honestly you don't need to, I am certain that it is illegal and unethical, and you are sure its not.

2 minutes ago, RedDenver said:

Not true because not all leaks are classified info. What's classified about anything that Comey released? And leaks are not necessarily illegal either; otherwise Nunes would have been arrested for leaking info last year.

Privileged communication with the President?