Jump to content
NM11046

DOJ Initial Russia Hearings

Recommended Posts

29 minutes ago, knapplc said:

Apparently it is close to wrapping up?

 

 

 

"Special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation into Russian election interference and whether the Trump campaign colluded with the Kremlin is reportedly being funded through the end of September."

 

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/433591-mueller-probe-being-funded-through-september-report

 

I have no idea how these things are funded, but at face value this would indicate that Mueller isn't handing anything in for another few months. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This now goes to the Senate, where it is expected to gain swift approval.

 

 

 

BUT WAIT, WHAT IS THAT CLOUD ON THE HORIZON!?!?!

 

 

 

OMG IT'S LINDSAY GRAHAM!!!!

 

 

 

 

 

:facepalm:

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, knapplc said:

This now goes to the Senate, where it is expected to gain swift approval.

 

 

 

BUT WAIT, WHAT IS THAT CLOUD ON THE HORIZON!?!?!

 

 

 

OMG IT'S LINDSAY GRAHAM!!!!

 

 

 

 

 

:facepalm:

 

 

 

 

 

 

  • Plus1 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, knapplc said:

This now goes to the Senate, where it is expected to gain swift approval.

 

 

 

BUT WAIT, WHAT IS THAT CLOUD ON THE HORIZON!?!?!

 

 

 

OMG IT'S LINDSAY GRAHAM!!!!

 

 

 

 

 

:facepalm:

 

I was trying to think of a good gif or meme to post in response to this, but in that twitter conversation, someone posted a fitting image that works (Lucy from Peanuts) 

 

(edit: removed the photo for family friendly reasons)

 

  • Plus1 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, knapplc said:

This now goes to the Senate, where it is expected to gain swift approval.

 

 

 

BUT WAIT, WHAT IS THAT CLOUD ON THE HORIZON!?!?!

 

 

 

OMG IT'S LINDSAY GRAHAM!!!!

 

 

 

 

 

:facepalm:

Just give him what he wants. Really who cares? If it wasn't handled correctly then things need to be changed. If it was handled correctly we can all groan at the continued waste of tax payer dollars, and have another feather in our cap against the GOP.

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, knapplc said:

This now goes to the Senate, where it is expected to gain swift approval.

 

 

 

BUT WAIT, WHAT IS THAT CLOUD ON THE HORIZON!?!?!

 

 

 

OMG IT'S LINDSAY GRAHAM!!!!

 

 

 

 

 

:facepalm:

 

I was just talking to my girlfriend earlier about Graham and Cruz (who voted No on the motion disapproving the emergency declaration).

 

Are there more disappointing, utterly spineless embarrassments to actual principled conservatism than these two? During the 2016 primaries, they both CORRECTLY told us who Trump actually was. Go back and find the quotes - they were truthful and unsparing.

 

Then they realized they have to pretend he's some awesome conservative hero fighting the good fight and support him in order to keep their jobs.

 

They sold out. Period.

 

Meanwhile, in other disappointing 

conservative news, Nebraska's favorite son...

 

 

His pet issue is Congress giving too much power away to the president, for God's sake. :facepalm:

 

  • Plus1 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Danny Bateman said:

 

I was just talking to my girlfriend earlier about Graham and Cruz (who voted No on the motion disapproving the emergency declaration).

 

Are there more disappointing, utterly spineless embarrassments to actual principled conservatism than these two? During the 2016 primaries, they both CORRECTLY told us who Trump actually was. Go back and find the quotes - they were truthful and unsparing.

 

Then they realized they have to pretend he's some awesome conservative hero fighting the good fight and support him in order to keep their jobs.

 

They sold out. Period.

 

Meanwhile, in other disappointing 

conservative news, Nebraska's favorite son...

 

 

His pet issue is Congress giving too much power away to the president, for God's sake. :facepalm:

 

Isn't it politically motivating to support something that violates your values only because it is politically damaging to the other party.... just saying Mr Cake and Eat too Senator.  I think Sasse has said some astute things in the past but this is ridiculous - is he up for re-election in 2020?   The pretzel shaped contortions these GOP Senators have to take to support their leader is mind blowing :blink:

  • Plus1 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, TGHusker said:

Isn't it politically motivating to support something that violates your values only because it is politically damaging to the other party.... just saying Mr Cake and Eat too Senator.  I think Sasse has said some astute things in the past but this is ridiculous - is he up for re-election in 2020?   The pretzel shaped contortions these GOP Senators have to take to support their leader is mind blowing :blink:

 

I don't need some convoluted explanation from him about how Democrats are bad and disingenuous and we need more debate and to be serious and yada yada...

 

Actions speak louder than words. Sasse is mostly a fraud, when push comes to shove on his values.

  • Plus1 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Danny Bateman said:

 

I was just talking to my girlfriend earlier about Graham and Cruz (who voted No on the motion disapproving the emergency declaration).

 

Are there more disappointing, utterly spineless embarrassments to actual principled conservatism than these two? During the 2016 primaries, they both CORRECTLY told us who Trump actually was. Go back and find the quotes - they were truthful and unsparing.

 

Then they realized they have to pretend he's some awesome conservative hero fighting the good fight and support him in order to keep their jobs.

 

They sold out. Period.

 

Meanwhile, in other disappointing 

conservative news, Nebraska's favorite son...

 

 

His pet issue is Congress giving too much power away to the president, for God's sake. :facepalm:

 

 

 

 

I posted a photo here I took ofSasse selling Runzas at a Nebraska game. I regret not buying one then throwing it at his head. (Although I probably would have been heckled relentlessly and possibly arrested so not really).

  • Plus1 3
  • Haha 3
  • Eyeroll 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Moiraine said:

 

 

 

I posted a photo here I took ofSasse selling Runzas at a Nebraska game. I regret not buying one then throwing it at his head. (Although I probably would have been heckled relentlessly and possibly arrested so not really).

 

I think some of these members of Congress we're so #blessed to have representing us would probably function a bit better if they took a Runza fastball upside the head :lol:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Danny Bateman said:

 

I think some of these members of Congress we're so #blessed to have representing us would probably function a bit better if they took a Runza fastball upside the head :lol:

throw a runza my way here in Tulsa. - time to eat some - I don't get them here!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As usual, the only 2 conclusions that can be drawn are that Trump is dumber than a doorknob to have unknowingly surrounded himself with people doing foreign adversaries’ bidding and other s#!tty things, or he knew what they were up to.

 

Either way, he should be nowhere near the presidency.

  • Plus1 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It would be interesting to be a fly on the wall in the Conway home.   George, the anti-Trump husband of Kellyanne   says Trump is suffering from 2 mental illlnesses and that it is getting worse.  I think the descriptions he provides are pretty self evident  - 

 

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/434485-conways-husband-suggests-trump-has-narcissistic-personality-disorder

Quote

 

George Conway, White House counselor Kellyanne Conway’s husband and a frequent critic of President Trump, on Monday suggested that the president has at least two diagnosable personality disorders.

Conway, an attorney, shared an image of the cover of the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders and the pages for narcissistic personality disorder and antisocial personality disorder on Twitter.

 

 

  • Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Eyeroll 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, TGHusker said:

Aw - the secret eye roller strikes again  ^^   Just come out of the closet and speak your mind friend.

 

He/she doesn't have an argument against what you posted.  They simply don't like it because it makes their dear leader look bad.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Nebfanatic said:

 

Not sure this actually fits in here or is a part of something seperate.

This raid has absolutely nothing to do about any Trump business.  Sounds like they are going after this guys just because he is associated with Trump.  They really need to go after the Podesta brothers who were knee deep in the weeds with Manafort not to mention Hillary and the illegal deeds of the Uranium One deal of selling 25% of OUR Uranium to RUSSIA.  I wonder how much the Clinton Foundation (SLUSH FUND) profited from that deal! Now there is your Russian Connection along with the unverified Dossier that she paid for that Christopher Steel was giving to the FBI to get a FISA warrant that's going to be putting a bunch of people in jail soon.  Soon the liberals will be putting their heads in the sand and Trump Derangement Syndrome will be up in full force!

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Eyeroll 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

Quote

Federal authorities raided the office of Republican fundraiser Elliott Broidy last summer, seeking records related to his dealings with foreign officials and Trump administration associates, according to a sealed search warrant obtained by ProPublica.

 

Agents were authorized to use the megadonor’s hands and face to unlock any phones that required fingerprint or facial scans. 

The Washington Post reported in August that the Justice Department was investigating Broidy. The sealed warrant offers new details of federal authorities’ investigation of allegations that Broidy had attempted to cash in on his Trump White House connections in dealings with foreign officials. It also shows that the government took a more aggressive approach with the Trump ally than was previously known, entering his office and removing records — just as it did with Trump’s personal lawyer Michael Cohen.

 

Broidy served as a major Trump campaign fundraiser and was the national deputy finance chair of the Republican National Committee until he resigned in April 2018, when it was revealed he had agreed to secretly pay off a former Playboy model in exchange for her silence about their affair.

 

The search warrant cites three potential crimes that authorities are investigating: conspiracymoney laundering and violations of the law barring covert lobbying on behalf of foreign officials. To obtain a search warrant, authorities have to convince a judge that there’s a probable cause they will find evidence of those specific crimes.

 

Yup - NOTHING to do with Trump.  Nothing at all.  

  • Plus1 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, NM11046 said:

 

 

 

Yup - NOTHING to do with Trump.  Nothing at all.  

but rush said it had nothing to do with trump! 

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, MNBigRedNorth said:

This raid has absolutely nothing to do about any Trump business.  Sounds like they are going after this guys just because he is associated with Trump.  They really need to go after the Podesta brothers who were knee deep in the weeds with Manafort not to mention Hillary and the illegal deeds of the Uranium One deal of selling 25% of OUR Uranium to RUSSIA.  I wonder how much the Clinton Foundation (SLUSH FUND) profited from that deal! Now there is your Russian Connection along with the unverified Dossier that she paid for that Christopher Steel was giving to the FBI to get a FISA warrant that's going to be putting a bunch of people in jail soon.  Soon the liberals will be putting their heads in the sand and Trump Derangement Syndrome will be up in full force!

you do know that your info on uranium 1 is false...right?....right?  russia didn't get 25% of our uranium...they got mines that could potentially produce 25% of our production if they were actually restarted again.  and if they actually do start mining uranium from them....it is illegal to export uranium mined here out of the country.  if they mine it they have to sell it to the US government.   how does that give russia 25% of our uranium?  unless donnie is letting them break U.S. law and export it to russia?  

  • Plus1 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gonna just start putting anyone who mentions uranium one on ignore, because the people mentioning it never actually know anything about it. Same goes with executive orders.

  • Plus1 2
  • Eyeroll 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, MNBigRedNorth said:

This raid has absolutely nothing to do about any Trump business.  Sounds like they are going after this guys just because he is associated with Trump.  They really need to go after the Podesta brothers who were knee deep in the weeds with Manafort not to mention Hillary and the illegal deeds of the Uranium One deal of selling 25% of OUR Uranium to RUSSIA.  I wonder how much the Clinton Foundation (SLUSH FUND) profited from that deal! Now there is your Russian Connection along with the unverified Dossier that she paid for that Christopher Steel was giving to the FBI to get a FISA warrant that's going to be putting a bunch of people in jail soon.  Soon the liberals will be putting their heads in the sand and Trump Derangement Syndrome will be up in full force!

Thanks for stopping by again Mr. Hannity.

  • Plus1 2
  • Haha 2
  • Eyeroll 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, MNBigRedNorth said:

This raid has absolutely nothing to do about any Trump business.  Sounds like they are going after this guys just because he is associated with Trump.  They really need to go after the Podesta brothers who were knee deep in the weeds with Manafort not to mention Hillary and the illegal deeds of the Uranium One deal of selling 25% of OUR Uranium to RUSSIA.  I wonder how much the Clinton Foundation (SLUSH FUND) profited from that deal! Now there is your Russian Connection along with the unverified Dossier that she paid for that Christopher Steel was giving to the FBI to get a FISA warrant that's going to be putting a bunch of people in jail soon.  Soon the liberals will be putting their heads in the sand and Trump Derangement Syndrome will be up in full force!

 

It’s always interesting to see how many Hannity talking points can be squeezed into one paragraph with the fewest words. 

  • Plus1 2
  • Haha 2
  • Eyeroll 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, MNBigRedNorth said:

This raid has absolutely nothing to do about any Trump business.  Sounds like they are going after this guys just because he is associated with Trump.  They really need to go after the Podesta brothers who were knee deep in the weeds with Manafort not to mention Hillary and the illegal deeds of the Uranium One deal of selling 25% of OUR Uranium to RUSSIA.  I wonder how much the Clinton Foundation (SLUSH FUND) profited from that deal! Now there is your Russian Connection along with the unverified Dossier that she paid for that Christopher Steel was giving to the FBI to get a FISA warrant that's going to be putting a bunch of people in jail soon.  Soon the liberals will be putting their heads in the sand and Trump Derangement Syndrome will be up in full force!

 

I disagree.

  • Plus1 4
  • Eyeroll 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BigRedBuster said:

 

It’s always interesting to see how many Hannity talking points can be squeezed into one paragraph with the fewest words. 

Anytime I flip on his radio show driving home from work those are almost word for word his exact talking points to refute anything about this investigation.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

 

It’s always interesting to see how many Hannity talking points can be squeezed into one paragraph with the fewest words. 

Funny thing, but I don't listen to or view Hannity.  Can't stand his style.  The content of my post is spot on though and challenge anyone to dispute the FACTS listed.  Many people walk in the same circles and really shut out what they don't like even if the facts listed are spot on!

  • Haha 1
  • Eyeroll 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Welcome to P&R MNBigRed.

 

The Uranium One situation as well as all the other hot talking points you repeated have been discussed here at length and debunked with facts.  You can search through past topics to see that - not sure that anyone will open up that debate again as it's been well documented to be Right Wing nonsense. 

  • Plus1 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, MNBigRedNorth said:

Funny thing, but I don't listen to or view Hannity.  Can't stand his style.  The content of my post is spot on though and challenge anyone to dispute the FACTS listed.  Many people walk in the same circles and really shut out what they don't like even if the facts listed are spot on!

This is probably the best explanation of why you're mislead.  Perhaps you'll trust the source.

 

https://video.foxnews.com/v/5646426075001/#sp=show-clips

 

 

  • Plus1 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, commando said:

you do know that your info on uranium 1 is false...right?....right?  russia didn't get 25% of our uranium...they got mines that could potentially produce 25% of our production if they were actually restarted again.  and if they actually do start mining uranium from them....it is illegal to export uranium mined here out of the country.  if they mine it they have to sell it to the US government.   how does that give russia 25% of our uranium?  unless donnie is letting them break U.S. law and export it to russia?  

Sure and the Uranium sample the Heir Mueller took to Moscow to show them the quality was nothing.  Your comment is just confirmation of the fact I stated.  It doesn't matter if it's still in the mine dude.  It's still Uranium that a foreign government has control of.  What if we need the Uranium and they leave it shut down.  It's total BS that a foreign adversary has control of this in our country. With Hillary signing off on this sale, the Clinton foundation benefited to the tune of $145 million as per this article. https://www.politico.com/story/2017/11/14/hillary-clinton-uranium-one-deal-russia-explainer-244895    Sounds like pay to play to me.  It's also the Russian connection to election as per this paragraph in the article.  "Controversy surrounding the deal largely pertains to 2016 Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton, who was secretary of state in 2010 when the State Department signed off on Rosatom’s purchase of Uranium One. Several of Uranium One’s owners were also donors to the Clinton Foundation, giving $145 million to the charitable foundation, and critics have alleged that Clinton greenlighted the sale to appease donors to her family’s charity.  

Connections between Clinton Foundation donors and Uranium One were first published in 2015 by The New York Times, which based its reporting in part on the book “Clinton Cash,” by Breitbart News senior editor-at-large Peter Schweizer.  The allegations resurfaced last October, when The Hill reported that the FBI was investigating Kremlin “bribery, kickbacks, extortion and money laundering designed to grow Vladimir Putin’s atomic energy business inside the United States.”"

  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, MNBigRedNorth said:

Sure and the Uranium sample the Heir Mueller took to Moscow to show them the quality was nothing.  Your comment is just confirmation of the fact I stated.  It doesn't matter if it's still in the mine dude.  It's still Uranium that a foreign government has control of.  What if we need the Uranium and they leave it shut down.  It's total BS that a foreign adversary has control of this in our country. With Hillary signing off on this sale, the Clinton foundation benefited to the tune of $145 million as per this article. https://www.politico.com/story/2017/11/14/hillary-clinton-uranium-one-deal-russia-explainer-244895    Sounds like pay to play to me.  It's also the Russian connection to election as per this paragraph in the article.  "Controversy surrounding the deal largely pertains to 2016 Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton, who was secretary of state in 2010 when the State Department signed off on Rosatom’s purchase of Uranium One. Several of Uranium One’s owners were also donors to the Clinton Foundation, giving $145 million to the charitable foundation, and critics have alleged that Clinton greenlighted the sale to appease donors to her family’s charity.  

Connections between Clinton Foundation donors and Uranium One were first published in 2015 by The New York Times, which based its reporting in part on the book “Clinton Cash,” by Breitbart News senior editor-at-large Peter Schweizer.  The allegations resurfaced last October, when The Hill reported that the FBI was investigating Kremlin “bribery, kickbacks, extortion and money laundering designed to grow Vladimir Putin’s atomic energy business inside the United States.”"

the quality of the ore is worthless?  sound like we got a good deal then selling worthless mines to the russians.  sweet.  that is the art of the deal right there.   lol.    

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, MNBigRedNorth said:

Sure and the Uranium sample the Heir Mueller took to Moscow to show them the quality was nothing.  Your comment is just confirmation of the fact I stated.  It doesn't matter if it's still in the mine dude.  It's still Uranium that a foreign government has control of.  What if we need the Uranium and they leave it shut down.  It's total BS that a foreign adversary has control of this in our country. With Hillary signing off on this sale, the Clinton foundation benefited to the tune of $145 million as per this article. https://www.politico.com/story/2017/11/14/hillary-clinton-uranium-one-deal-russia-explainer-244895    Sounds like pay to play to me.  It's also the Russian connection to election as per this paragraph in the article.  "Controversy surrounding the deal largely pertains to 2016 Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton, who was secretary of state in 2010 when the State Department signed off on Rosatom’s purchase of Uranium One. Several of Uranium One’s owners were also donors to the Clinton Foundation, giving $145 million to the charitable foundation, and critics have alleged that Clinton greenlighted the sale to appease donors to her family’s charity.  

Connections between Clinton Foundation donors and Uranium One were first published in 2015 by The New York Times, which based its reporting in part on the book “Clinton Cash,” by Breitbart News senior editor-at-large Peter Schweizer.  The allegations resurfaced last October, when The Hill reported that the FBI was investigating Kremlin “bribery, kickbacks, extortion and money laundering designed to grow Vladimir Putin’s atomic energy business inside the United States.”"

https://video.foxnews.com/v/5646426075001/#sp=show-clips

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, commando said:

the quality of the ore is worthless?  sound like we got a good deal then selling worthless mines to the russians.  sweet.  that is the art of the deal right there.   lol.    

And you're okay with the Clinton Foundation pocketing $145 Million while Hillary was Secretary of State?  Again the Hillary connection to her friend Vladimir and election that should be investigated! 

  • Plus1 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MNBigRedNorth said:

And you're okay with the Clinton Foundation pocketing $145 Million while Hillary was Secretary of State?  Again the Hillary connection to her friend Vladimir and election that should be investigated! 

are you as opposed  to the millions that donald and Co. are pocketing from his pay to play administration?  if so we can be in  agreement 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, NM11046 said:

Seems like a lot of stuff is not known, and based on how a Russia-Trump investigation was started, there is much more there there then there was ever a Russia Trump connect.  So where is the investigation?  If she is in the clear, there should be no worries on her part.  What Session said was stupid.  They only had a dossier that was never proven and purchased by Trump political opponents and was totally made up to start an investigation on Trump, yet Hillary gets a pass.  Do the investigation!

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, commando said:

are you as opposed  to the millions that donald and Co. are pocketing from his pay to play administration?  if so we can be in  agreement 

That's a new one with absolutely NO FACTS!

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, MNBigRedNorth said:

Seems like a lot of stuff is not known, and based on how a Russia-Trump investigation was started, there is much more there there then there was ever a Russia Trump connect.  So where is the investigation?  If she is in the clear, there should be no worries on her part.  What Session said was stupid.  They only had a dossier that was never proven and purchased by Trump political opponents and was totally made up to start an investigation on Trump, yet Hillary gets a pass.  Do the investigation!

dude...uranium 1 has been investigated.   there has been no free pass. 

  • Plus1 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, MNBigRedNorth said:

That's a new one with absolutely NO FACTS!

trump has been a grifter his entire life and it hasn't stopped since the election.   if you don't know about any part of that you have had your head in the sand.   

  • Plus1 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MNBigRedNorth said:

That's a new one with absolutely NO FACTS!

 

I agree with you on the Clinton foundation.  But, your inability to be the same critic of the Trump family is pretty telling.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, commando said:

trump has been a grifter his entire life and it hasn't stopped since the election.   if you don't know about any part of that you have had your head in the sand.   

You're certainly entitle to your opinion, as am I!  I know of President Trumps short comings as I am also aware of the Democrat's short comings.  I'm willing to have President Trump lead our country back to greatest rather than have the left take it further down the toilet further than it already has.  To me if you want more ILLEGAL immigration as opposed to legal immigration (which I'm all for), an economy which is truly growing on the Main Street level as opposed to the New World Order World Economy only, along with all the other far far left cramp that every single Democrat pushes these days I would rather have a grifter that is at least grifting to get what I feel is right and good for our country as opposed to what the left is attempting to sell which I see is total BS!  So you see that is where our country is today,  and with President Trump in Office, I have a fighter that is standing up for what I believe and not caving to the crap the leftist MSM media pushes!  Just keep watching the MSM and you chose to have them run the country and not the people!

  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, MNBigRedNorth said:

You're certainly entitle to your opinion, as am I!  I know of President Trumps short comings as I am also aware of the Democrat's short comings.  I'm willing to have President Trump lead our country back to greatest rather than have the left take it further down the toilet further than it already has.  To me if you want more ILLEGAL immigration as opposed to legal immigration (which I'm all for), an economy which is truly growing on the Main Street level as opposed to the New World Order World Economy only, along with all the other far far left cramp that every single Democrat pushes these days I would rather have a grifter that is at least grifting to get what I feel is right and good for our country as opposed to what the left is attempting to sell which I see is total BS!  So you see that is where our country is today,  and with President Trump in Office, I have a fighter that is standing up for what I believe and not caving to the crap the leftist MSM media pushes!  Just keep watching the MSM and you chose to have them run the country and not the people!

full alt right mode activated

  • Plus1 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, commando said:

full alt right mode activated

 

You never go full alt right mode.

 

 

  • Plus1 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

 

I agree with you on the Clinton foundation.  But, your inability to be the same critic of the Trump family is pretty telling.

Listen I know who Trump is and who Clinton is.  I will go with Trump every time, because he will never cave to the MSM Fake media.  I have always though the media was fake, Trump just agrees with me on that!

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, MNBigRedNorth said:

Listen I know who Trump is and who Clinton is.  I will go with Trump every time, because he will never cave to the MSM Fake media.  I have always though the media was fake, Trump just agrees with me on that!

he follows and works with the real faux news.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, MNBigRedNorth said:

Hey I won't be around here much, simply because the crowd here is in full pat each other back mode.  Not much true discussion. Just everyone agreeing with one another! Have your fun!

kk...i understand if you go back to your safe place.  

  • Plus1 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

These troll accounts are all the same.

 

Awful grammar. Missing words. Always brings up Hillary. No facts, just opinion. Expresses outrage over pay-to-play from Clinton but zero concern over the Trump hotels/mar-a-lago. Persecution complex.

 

It's like they're part of a concerted effort to attack moderate thought. 

  • Plus1 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, MNBigRedNorth said:

You're certainly entitle to your opinion, as am I!  I know of President Trumps short comings as I am also aware of the Democrat's short comings.  I'm willing to have President Trump lead our country back to greatest rather than have the left take it further down the toilet further than it already has.  To me if you want more ILLEGAL immigration as opposed to legal immigration (which I'm all for), an economy which is truly growing on the Main Street level as opposed to the New World Order World Economy only, along with all the other far far left cramp that every single Democrat pushes these days I would rather have a grifter that is at least grifting to get what I feel is right and good for our country as opposed to what the left is attempting to sell which I see is total BS!  So you see that is where our country is today,  and with President Trump in Office, I have a fighter that is standing up for what I believe and not caving to the crap the leftist MSM media pushes!  Just keep watching the MSM and you chose to have them run the country and not the people!

 

This is completely off topic and it can be moved if need be but this is a serious question and one I'd like a Trump supporter to give an honest answer to.  When has Trump ever done anything that promotes the small town Main Street?  The Corporate tax cut?  Gutting the Consumer Finance Protection Bureau?  His pre-presidential real estate dealings in foreign countries where he didn't pay his own contractors, defrauded customers, and employed the illegal immigrants he rails against now. 

 

Where does this myth that Donald Trump is for the blue collar worker come from?  He represents everything that is not blue collar or Main Street.

  • Plus1 5
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, MNBigRedNorth said:

Listen I know who Trump is and who Clinton is.  I will go with Trump every time, because he will never cave to the MSM Fake media.  I have always though the media was fake, Trump just agrees with me on that!

And yet believes and promotes Fox.

 

Interesting.

 

Let me guess.  Rush, Breitbart and Infowars are where the real information is at?

  • Plus1 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×