DOJ Initial Russia Hearings

4 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

Really???  And all his worshipers will now proclaim that "TRUMP HAS DECLARED THERE WASN'T COLLUSION SO THERE WASN'T ANY COLLUSION.  

We could still end up wt a twofer -  Trump and Clinton both found guilty of collusion.   Now wouldn't that be something. :o

Light on details, but this is a legitimate bombshell. Puts the events of the past week into proper context... both by POTUS & the people in the White House, as well as Congressional Republicans on the hill.

I'm starting to understand why a couple Clinton investigations just popped up out of nowhere.

Edited by dudeguyy
  • Plus1 1

Again, sometimes these people get so nervous they accidentally say what they really think...

I can only pontificate whether Corey wants to investigate the Hillary Clinton administration in Universe B or go back to digging up old skeletons from the 90s? Some more Whitewater, anyone?

Edited by dudeguyy

I wonder if those so ready to jump on the "Clinton colluded with British foreign agent" line floated by the Trump propaganda mill had similar qualms about earlier well-documented and published reports spotlighting British firm Cambridge Analytica running data for the GOP campaign effort.

We are really susceptible to things we read. It's hard to help. A good rule of thumb is to remember that Trump is a dishonest person with bad intentions. 

Edited by zoogs
  • Plus1 1
34 minutes ago, zoogs said:

I wonder if those so ready to jump on the "Clinton colluded with British foreign agent" line floated by the Trump propaganda mill had similar qualms about earlier well-documented and published reports spotlighting British firm Cambridge Analytica running data for the GOP campaign effort.

We are really susceptible to things we read. It's hard to help. A good rule of thumb is to remember that Trump is a dishonest person with bad intentions

I'm no Trump fan, but you could say the same thing about Clinton.

Indictment unsealed - link embedded:

Paul J. Manafort, Jr., of Alexandria, Va., and Richard W. Gates III, of Richmond, Va., have been indicted by a federal grand jury on Oct. 27, 2017, in the District of Columbia. The indictment contains 12 counts: conspiracy against the United States, conspiracy to launder money, unregistered agent of a foreign principal, false and misleading FARA statements, false statements, and seven counts of failure to file reports of foreign bank and financial accounts.

• Plus1 2