DOJ Initial Russia Hearings

1 hour ago, TGHusker said:

Follow the money.  I suspect those unreleased tax filings of Trump's have some hidden clues.   Funny how long the auditors need to look at them.

It's all conjecture & speculation at this point, but I've heard several anonymous Trump sources say that if Mueller does start peeling back the curtain on his finances, Trump is going to be dead in the water.

I take it with an enormous grain of salt, because it could be purposeful misdirection or they could just flat out be wrong, but it seems logical to me.

Can Trump just stonewall Mueller like that? I heard earlier today that Ken Starr interviewed Bill/Hillary 9 times in the 90s. Can Trump tell Mueller to just buzz off with no repercussions? On the positive side, that would be passing on the opportunity to refute harmful findings Mueller has already compiled on him. 

But jeez, if Mueller wants to interview him & Trump stonewalls him, & Congressional Republicans refuse to run a real investigation - they could be in for a bloodbath in 2018/2020 at the voting booth. Dereliction of duty.