DOJ Initial Russia Hearings

Schiff says House Intel Committee voted today to release Nunes' memo but not the one the Democrat minority made to counter it.

It's pretty sad when committees have to release two different reports because they're so far apart they can't work together. But now we've got Nunes' own self-crafted memo & the Democrats don't get any input.

Also, the Republican-controlled House Intel Committee is now investigating the FBI & DOJ. Not sure what else to say about that.

Listening to some news now ... in the past the two parties have released separate memos - that's not unheard of.  The fact that they're voting to withold the democratic memo (while releasing their own) is the problem.  Also, I think they are blocking the DOJs response.

Edited by NM11046
  • Plus1 1

So there's classified material. Nunes, who was a big Trump supporter during the campaign, has written his summary of it. The Democrats have now also written a summary of it.

Neither can legally release the classified info. But the summary Nunes wrote can now be released and the one the Democrats wrote cannot.

If Trump doesn't stage a coup his presidency at the very least is showing how laughably easy it would be. The GOP leadership is so spineless and bereft of morals they're willing to attack our intelligence agencies and DOJ to defend this trash (a.k.a. Trump) because he's Republican. They would all bend over and let someone take the country over as long as they get to be his henchmen.

Edited by Moiraine
  • Plus1 3

Incase you missed it in all the memo hoopla, Trump will not be enforcing bipartisan and unanimously approved sanctions against Russia. Why???

http://mobile.twitter.com/Reuters/status/958281910907752448

"Today, we have informed Congress that this legislation and its implementation are deterring Russian defense sales," State Department spokeswoman Heather Nauert said in a statement. "Since the enactment of the ... legislation, we estimate that foreign governments have abandoned planned or announced purchases of several billion dollars in Russian defense acquisitions."

• Plus1 1
15 hours ago, NM11046 said:

Hans Krebs = Blake Farenthold

krebs.jpg

In the movie, it's actually General Hans Krebs as opposed to physician/biochemist Hans Krebs. But Farenthold as the good doctor is spot on! I'm still trying to figure out a good match for the general...

Krebs.thumb.jpg.95d1cb35d8743f9cfd5efa41127bcc43.jpg

17 minutes ago, ZRod said:

Can we stop with the Nazi s#!t? These guys aren't Nazis for god sack. They're incompetent ignoramuses.

they may not be nazis....yet.....but they are using the nazi playbook for grabbing more and more power.   it is a fair comparison IMO.  blame someone else for whatever problems they can imagine (germans had the jews, trump has illegals)...claim only they can fix whats wrong with the country...demonize opposing political views....i am sure there is more that my non caffinated brain hasn't thought of yet at this moment

and....the american nazis are extremely pleased to have this administration.   david duke shouted out on twitter something like "we did it" when trump was announced as the winner.  if someone cares to find that tweet (or maybe facebook?) they are more  than welcome.  i am going by memory...not very good at searching for stuff like that.  i will try but if someone finds it before me please post it.

• Plus1 4