DOJ Initial Russia Hearings

4 hours ago, commando said:

they may not be nazis....yet.....but they are using the nazi playbook for grabbing more and more power.   it is a fair comparison IMO.  blame someone else for whatever problems they can imagine (germans had the jews, trump has illegals)...claim only they can fix whats wrong with the country...demonize opposing political views....i am sure there is more that my non caffinated brain hasn't thought of yet at this moment

and....the american nazis are extremely pleased to have this administration.   david duke shouted out on twitter something like "we did it" when trump was announced as the winner.  if someone cares to find that tweet (or maybe facebook?) they are more  than welcome.  i am going by memory...not very good at searching for stuff like that.  i will try but if someone finds it before me please post it.

4 hours ago, schriznoeder said:

(deleting reply)...  commando's previous responses sum up my thoughts.

The Nazis were well organized, methodical, and genocidal. Trump and his band of cronies are not Nazis, nor will they ever become Nazis. Just like Obama was never going to take our guns or turn us into a communist state.

Yes, they use the same propaganda tactics as Nazi Germnay and Stalin's Russia. That is an apt comparison. But when you start posting pictures of Nazis subtitled with the names of people in the Trump administration, it completely cheapens any argument you are trying to make.

Plus the Nazis would never be caught in such frumpy suits. 

Edited by ZRod
  • Plus1 1

1 hour ago, dudeguyy said:

Hmmm...

Nunes & his memo continue to be painted in an ever worsening light.

That is an odd article. I went to the linked article expecting the usual "anonymous source" but got the "person familiar with the matter", does the FBI still have leaks? Is the person Trump? Kelly? Why doesnt Wray make the statement? I believe the DOJ released a letter saying they thought the release would be reckless. I say release it, and let the people decide! (or let somebody read it that has a cold, then you can say pretty much whatever you wish!)

10 minutes ago, 45timesbetterthanemptysuit said:

That is an odd article. I went to the linked article expecting the usual "anonymous source" but got the "person familiar with the matter", does the FBI still have leaks? Is the person Trump? Kelly? Why doesnt Wray make the statement? I believe the DOJ released a letter saying they thought the release would be reckless. I say release it, and let the people decide! (or let somebody read it that has a cold, then you can say pretty much whatever you wish!)

i am ok with it's release...as long as the democratic memo is also released...and some of the supporting documentation.    then let us make up our minds.   but a partisian memo proves less than nothing by itself.  by itself it is purely propaganda

• Plus1 1
7 minutes ago, commando said:

i am ok with it's release...as long as the democratic memo is also released...and some of the supporting documentation.    then let us make up our minds.   but a partisian memo proves less than nothing by itself.  by itself it is purely propaganda

Yep. It is my understanding that initially Schiff wanted his memo released without it being read and ran through the same channels as the GOP memo. I cant find anything to corroborate that now, so assuming it gets the same process, absolutely. 

57 minutes ago, 45timesbetterthanemptysuit said:

"With regard to the House Intelligence Committee's memorandum, the FBI was provided a limited opportunity to review this memo the day before the committee voted to release it," the agency said in a statement. "As expressed during our initial review, we have grave concerns about material omissions of fact that fundamentally impact the memo's accuracy."

I trust a memo written by Nunes less than I trust myself to write a memo making s#!t up that I thought happened.

Also, this is missing the forest for the trees. They've actually brought chargest against people presumably due to these wire taps. So I'm going to go ahead and trust the evidence they had in the first place.

The memo is a distraction by the GOP so they don't have to ever take action against Trump if he's found guilty of obstruction or worse.

Edited by Moiraine
4 hours ago, 45timesbetterthanemptysuit said:

Yep. It is my understanding that initially Schiff wanted his memo released without it being read and ran through the same channels as the GOP memo. I cant find anything to corroborate that now, so assuming it gets the same process, absolutely. 

I am all for the facts in this case coming to light in a manner that doesn't put in danger FBI and intelligence officers or damage our national security.

If the Republicans don't release the Democrats memo along with the Republicans memo and supporting documents.....this is nothing more than a hack job to destroy the credibility of the FBI that is investigating the President and his campaign.

Gee....I remember a time when a President campaigned on respecting law enforcement.....and....maybe...just maybe...that same President spoke about how we should respect law enforcement in his first SOTUS.

Maybe I just dreamt that.

• Plus1 3
18 minutes ago, dudeguyy said:

Is there anybody involved in this deal that Agent Orange didn't try to influence improperly?

What branch of government is the AG in? After the Sally Yates garbage thats completely appropriate.

Ahh, more CNN garbage. I will have to look at the link. Its probably info from the infamous "anonymous source", that was somehow privy to a private meeting!!