DOJ Initial Russia Hearings

10 minutes ago, 45timesbetterthanemptysuit said:

Are you speculating as to my character? Or is there something you would like to say. I guess I am not sure how your post addresses the topic as it seems to be directed at a poster?

It has nothing to do with your character. I was implying you're bad at identifying corrupt heads of institutions, which is evidenced in most of your posts.

Edited by Moiraine

2 minutes ago, 45timesbetterthanemptysuit said:

I have to go to bed, but you point out which claim you doubt, and I will support it with links or retract it within a couple of days if you wish. I am pretty certain i can find links to support everything, and surprised if you have not either heard of them or seen them.

Vox is crap by the way. quote the salient point that explains why a FISA warrant that uses opposition research paid for by a political campaign would be included in a request without mentioning that it was paid for by the opposition. Honestly you don't need to, I am certain that it is illegal and unethical, and you are sure its not.

You made a bunch of claims. Either support them if you want to make your case or don't.

You'll need to show that the FISA warrant was based on said oppo research, and then you'll need to show that the oppo research was in some way untrue or not allowed in the warrant application.

2 minutes ago, 45timesbetterthanemptysuit said:

Privileged communication with the President? 

Is not classified. And no longer privileged once Comey was a no longer part of the government. By firing Comey, Trump made it possible for Comey to release the notes.

1 hour ago, 45timesbetterthanemptysuit said:

A few individuals do not make an institution.

I agree. NFL players protesting unlawful abuse and abuse at the hands of police (a small number of individuals) is not a protest of the institution of law enforcement.

2 minutes ago, Moiraine said:

This whole thing is effing insane.

If they hadn't publicly mentioned they were re-opening the Clinton investigation in October, Trump wouldn't be president. Yet the FBI is biased for Democrats? lol

and everyone they are going after in the fbi is republican...some of them even appointed by Donneteli trumpinov.....but the base is eating the lies up.   

• Plus1 1

so when donnie releases the republican memo and not the democratic response nor the supporting documents....are we eating it up?   a highly skilled lawyer could probably take a weeks worth of rush limbaugh quotes and spin snippets to prove that rush is a liberal in a memo.   especially if we don't allow any counterpoints to the memo.   and this memo is taking quotes from thousands of e-mails into it's spin.   i don't trust it at all even before it comes out just because of how it is being presented.

7 minutes ago, commando said:

so when donnie releases the republican memo and not the democratic response nor the supporting documents....are we eating it up?   a highly skilled lawyer could probably take a weeks worth of rush limbaugh quotes and spin snippets to prove that rush is a liberal in a memo.   especially if we don't allow any counterpoints to the memo.   and this memo is taking quotes from thousands of e-mails into it's spin.   i don't trust it at all even before it comes out just because of how it is being presented.

What will happen is there will be one side saying it's true and the other saying it's false, but Nunes and Repubs won't release any supporting evidence. (Nunes was on the Trump transition team and defended Flynn, so he's not a very credible source.) In the end, it'll just be more partisan outrage than substance. Hopefully, it won't have any bearing on Mueller's investigation unless real evidence is released and we a trial instead of this sham of just firing people who could harm Trump.