DOJ Initial Russia Hearings

• 2 weeks later...

On 6/20/2019 at 12:16 PM, Nebfanatic said:

@bugeater17

The cool thing is, I have another accusation of Trump destroying evidence in my back pocket:lol:

Figured we would take this discussion where it belonged.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/omarosa-accuses-trump-administration-of-destroying-several-boxes-of-evidence_n_5cce9566e4b0548b735b3a32

That article is dumb.  Ive been with companies being investigated and/or sued and have been under “Hold Document” orders.  These are company documents - if you leave, they stay.  There is no scandal here with them requiring her to leave them when she was fired.  

9 minutes ago, NM11046 said:

That article is dumb.  Ive been with companies being investigated and/or sued and have been under “Hold Document” orders.  These are company documents - if you leave, they stay.  There is no scandal here with them requiring her to leave them when she was fired.  

Well she is alleging there are more boxes of documents than what they say they have. Regardless, the original post I was referring to was that no one has accused Trump of destroying evidence. In fact there are accusations of Trump destroying evidence after all.

• Plus1 1

Even if the endgame is just Mueller repeating what is in the Mueller report, that would be a very good thing. It's going to draw a TON of news coverage and you know only a very small sliver of people actually know what's in the report. A large chunk probably just buy Trump's lies about it wholesale.

The more people that come to understand what Mueller's investigation actually found the better. Even if he doesn't give us any new information.

• Plus1 1
6 minutes ago, Danny Bateman said:

Even if the endgame is just Mueller repeating what is in the Mueller report, that would be a very good thing. It's going to draw a TON of news coverage and you know only a very small sliver of people actually know what's in the report. A large chunk probably just buy Trump's lies about it wholesale.

The more people that come to understand what Mueller's investigation actually found the better. Even if he doesn't give us any new information.

I'm worried that he is going to give a bunch of lame answers such as "that information is in the report" or "it was not my role to give an opinion on that."