DOJ Initial Russia Hearings

4 hours ago, QMany said:

Not coincidentally, he says Barr exhibited "lack of candor," the same charge used to fire McCabe.

Barr must go. He can continue being Trump's defense attorney, just not our nation's Attorney General.

Anyone but Trump 2020: Stop putting people in charge of agencies they hate

• Plus1 1
  • 1 month later...
32 minutes ago, Nebfanatic said:

Not always with Blazers take on things but this could be a pretty big development 

I'm sorry.  But I'm going to need that string of Tweets explained to me.

Is this a new report?  How was Burr blackmailed? Did he change a story?  

140 characters isn't enough to explain something like this.  Plus, I'm Twitterliterate...

Thanks for the help!

1 hour ago, Nebfanatic said:

Not always with Blazers take on things but this could be a pretty big development 

the republican senate just had a show trial where they voted to acquit don the con.  they have hitched their horses to don the con.   i highly doubt they are going to dump trump now..

2 minutes ago, commando said:

the republican senate just had a show trial where they voted to acquit don the con.  they have hitched their horses to don the con.   i highly doubt they are going to dump trump now..

That was before COVID 19. I wouldn't put anything past the GOP if they think it will be beneficial to them in some way 

2 hours ago, funhusker said:

I'm sorry.  But I'm going to need that string of Tweets explained to me.

Is this a new report?  How was Burr blackmailed? Did he change a story?  

140 characters isn't enough to explain something like this.  Plus, I'm Twitterliterate...

Thanks for the help!

Sorry I missed this! But honestly I am not sure about the blackmail angle but this appears to be a new report of findings from the intelligence community 

More on it.   So, maybe the Dems could start the impeachment again on the real issue before us, not that the Ukraine issue wasn't real.  Trump and Putin were partners in the 2016 election.   Yea, I know, the Dems won't start impeachment this close to the election but I wish the GOP had their eyes open in January.

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/best-coronavirus-face-mask-materials-new-study-120000624.html

158 page report here

https://www.intelligence.senate.gov/sites/default/files/documents/Report_Volume4.pdf

• 3 weeks later...

Just now, knapplc said:

He already pleaded guilty. How do they think this won't be viewed as anything other than blatant corruption?

Well...their base agrees.  That deep state almost succeeded in ruining Flynn's life.  Good thing the Attorney General was there to save him.