VOTE NEBRASKA

Why this guy on a giant poster? I'm sure some people will know who he is, but I've been a Husker fan for 40+ years and have never seen him.

DJ Khaled. He's some rapper/record producer. He's not a Husker fan, the students took a picture of him in a red jacket and put a N on it to make him look like a Husker fan.

Why this guy on a giant poster? I'm sure some people will know who he is, but I've been a Husker fan for 40+ years and have never seen him.

DJ Khaled. He's some rapper/record producer. He's not a Husker fan, the students took a picture of him in a red jacket and put a N on it to make him look like a Husker fan.

He also has a picture of him and Obama floating around on Facebook where people say he's involved with a terrorist group, the Trump fluffers fall for it.

The purpose for that DJ Khaled poster was because of his famous phrase "Another One" as you can see in the smaller banners above the big one, meaning "Another Sellout" for #350. He isn't a husker fan or involved with the program but he did acknowledge the banner on his twitter page and gave a S/O to the Nebraska student section for it. Whether it makes sense to the older fans or not, it was creative. Most other student sections around the country probably understood it better.

• Fire 2

The purpose for that DJ Khaled poster was because of his famous phrase "Another One" as you can see in the smaller banners above the big one, meaning "Another Sellout" for #350. He isn't a husker fan or involved with the program but he did acknowledge the banner on his twitter page and gave a S/O to the Nebraska student section for it. Whether it makes sense to the older fans or not, it was creative. Most other student sections around the country probably understood it better.

Yes, some of us here are old f*cks who don't know who the hell who DJ Khaled is.