WR Isaah Crocker [Oregon - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

79 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Crocker commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/31/2018 at 07:11 AM

Tooooo mucccchhhh WR taleeennntttttt, fuccckkkkkkk

I think we are going to take 5 WRs this class with the 4th or 5th being 2 of the following: Moore, Hall, and this guy.

I think we may have some attrition next year with guys like Reed, Barnett, Anderson, and one Dlineman looking elsewhere.

I think we are going to take 5 WRs this class with the 4th or 5th being 2 of the following: Moore, Hall, and this guy.

I think we may have some attrition next year with guys like Reed, Barnett, Anderson, and one Dlineman looking elsewhere.

Except that losing linemen to facilitate taking more great WRs isn't really a recipe for success either.

• Fire 2

Except that losing linemen to facilitate taking more great WRs isn't really a recipe for success either.

Losing guys at the bottom of the depth chart for top athletes that can make a difference is very much a recipe for success. We have quality lineman on both sides of the ball they are just young and need time.

• 1 month later...

Can a mod fix his name on his page?

Thanks. I'm pretty sure I had it right to start with. But then when I posted something a couple weeks ago figured I must have left out the "i" so I added it.
All good! It is a little different spelling for sure, but recruits or others close might see it so better to be safe than sorry offending someone!
  • Fire 1

Can a mod fix his name on his page?

Thanks. I'm pretty sure I had it right to start with. But then when I posted something a couple weeks ago figured I must have left out the "i" so I added it.

I was going to say something a while back that I thought you forgot the "i" until I clicked on one of his profiles and saw that was how it was actually spelled.

• Mavric changed the title to WR Isaah Crocker [Oregon - Signed LOI]