Jessica Shepard

Mavric

This is what happens when you force an elite coach out the door. Nebraska will go back to mediocrity unless it gets the players that want to be pushed past their limits so they can succeed. Amy is in a strange situation here, so it will take some time.

Best of luck to Jessica Shepard, maybe she makes the WNBA down the road and if she does good for her.

• Fire 2

Is there a concerted effort by Eichorst and the front office that no other sports beside football and volleyball can be successful? I guess you can throw in track as well but that coach has been here since SE was in the sack.

What are you talking about????? I wouldn't say football has been successful under him yet. So, basically only volleyball can be good.

Is there a concerted effort by Eichorst and the front office that no other sports beside football and volleyball can be successful? I guess you can throw in track as well but that coach has been here since SE was in the sack.

What are you talking about????? I wouldn't say football has been successful under him yet. So, basically only volleyball can be good.

What sports were successful under Osborne as AD?

• Fire 1

What sports were successful under Osborne as AD?

I don't believe we are talking about Osborne but if we were I would again say Volleyball. But I'm almost positive Osborne isn't AD anymore and the statement I quoted was about Eichorst so there's that.

What a diva. Forces a coach out and then promptly leaves when she doesn't like the new one. #GBR Jessica.

You guys are acting like Connie Yori did nothing to force the hand of the AD to have to let her go.

Connie pushed her players, and quite a few of them said any complaints about her pushing "too hard" were simply those not wanting to work for their spots.

What a diva. Forces a coach out and then promptly leaves when she doesn't like the new one. #GBR Jessica.

You guys are acting like Connie Yori did nothing to force the hand of the AD to have to let her go.

Connie pushed her players, and quite a few of them said any complaints about her pushing "too hard" were simply those not wanting to work for their spots.

And then there was the whole part of her trying to influence players to testify on her behalf in her divorce proceedings?

I wasn't as clear as I should have been. Football money is being spent on new assistant coaches and support staff in recruiting. They are at least making the effort and giving it every chance to be successful. WBB hired a young coach with few national connections and said "Good luck".

• Mavric changed the title to Jessica Shepard