Jessica Shepard

Mavric

Was transferring the best decision for her? Sure; she's at a better program and in the Final Four. 

Would she have been alright on this year's team? Probably; they were a tournament team without her. 

Was transferring mutually beneficial for all parties involved? Probably so. 

Can I only write posts with questions in them? We'll see? #PerdHaply

• Plus1 3

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Funny one of the biggest proponents for getting rid of Yori is now leaving.   Good luck to her and hopefully she can commit to conditioning and reach the potential she has

Was transferring the best decision for her? Sure; she's at a better program and in the Final Four.    Would she have been alright on this year's team? Probably; they were a tournament team w

This is what happens when you force an elite coach out the door. Nebraska will go back to mediocrity unless it gets the players that want to be pushed past their limits so they can succeed. Amy is in

26 minutes ago, Mavric said:

Incredible game.

And a great game for Shepard as well

Two bad turnovers at the end of regulation, but she bounced back and overall had a solid game and got a win which is all that matters. Congrats and hopefully she can get a title.

56 minutes ago, TonyStalloni said:

I was a little chapped that a Nebraska girl would jump ship after one year in the program but I think it has worked out well for both parties.  I'm still not sure what NCAA rule allowed her to play without sitting out a year.

They said during the game last night that she applied for a waiver and it was granted just a couple hours before Notre Dame's first exhibition game.

I don't know what the basis for her appeal was but she wasn't expecting to get it.

2 hours ago, Mavric said:

They said during the game last night that she applied for a waiver and it was granted just a couple hours before Notre Dame's first exhibition game.

I don't know what the basis for her appeal was but she wasn't expecting to get it.

Of course they granted it....It's Notre Dame, don't ya know...

• Plus1 1
  • 10 months later...

• 1 month later...
  • Mavric changed the title to Jessica Shepard
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...