Ed Morrow

Surprised, but as I've said before, ideally he isn't a starter anyways. Undersized big man who can barely throw it down off two feet.

Wish him the best, hard worker, but always hurt...

Wait A month ago the reason the huskers didn't make the tournament was because he got hurt Now it's no big deal?

Dude, go back and read.

During our losing streak it killed not having him because we had no depth and bigs got in foul trouble.

Towards end of season everyone was arguing about him and a few of us agreed he is a bench player who should come in and get boards for 10 minutes a game.

Looks like he read my post and realized Copeland/Tshimanga were going to be the starters and he was fighting with Jacobson for bench minutes.

I wish he wasn't leaving, but he is a solid back up post at best.

I repeat, it felt like we were missing Shaq, while he was out with an injury, but it was because of depth.

Surprised, but as I've said before, ideally he isn't a starter anyways. Undersized big man who can barely throw it down off two feet.

Wait A month ago the reason the huskers didn't make the tournament was because he got hurt Now it's no big deal?

Dude, go back and read.

During our losing streak it killed not having him because we had no depth and bigs got in foul trouble.

Towards end of season everyone was arguing about him and a few of us agreed he is a bench player who should come in and get boards for 10 minutes a game.

Looks like he read my post and realized Copeland/Tshimanga were going to be the starters and he was fighting with Jacobson for bench minutes.

I repeat, it felt like we were missing Shaq, while he was out with an injury, but it was because of depth.

Sounds good!

I never looked but weren't his numbers better than Copelands?

Dude, go back and read.

Sounds good!

I think Copeland averaged 16 a game as a frosh.

Dude, go back and read.

Sounds good!

Now that is very impressive.

If you think losing Ed Morrow doesn't mean much to Nebraska then you do not know anything about basketball. Kid is our toughest and best interior player by far and the only big who can properly run a P&R on offense. Not to mention the physical boards he gets. This is a big time loss.

He's an undersized 4 who can't shoot. It's a problem man. Not saying he doesn't have value though.

Dude, go back and read.

Sounds good!

Now that is very impressive.

Way off. 6 PPG as a freshman and 11 PPG as a sophomore.

• Fire 2
  • Mavric changed the title to Ed Morrow