Ed Morrow

Matty Ice should be banned from anything basketball. My lord

My bad, was not intentional, was off by 5, perhaps because he was a 5 star recruit.

One nice thing I just looked up on Copeland is that he hit 80% from FT line, 44% from 2 and averaged less than 2 fouls per game, which allowed him to play 31 mpg as a sophomore... our bigs got into lots of foul trouble this year. Hopefully this guy actually has that "skill" and it wasn't just sheer luck that he kept foul totals low.

The Huskers signed 15 recruits/transfers from 2013-2016.

At best, 7 of them will complete their eligibility here.

As I said in the Horne thread, guys transferring every year is now a "thing" in college basketball. I'm not going to crucify Miles for that. Its the winning games that I have a problem with.

This twit from 2 weeks ago shows each program should expect to lose 2-3 players/year.

Dude will be a walking double double by the time he's a senior. He was pretty darn close in quite a few games this year. 9.4 pts per game and 7.5 rebounds as a sophomore? 10 minutes a game is not adequate.

It's a huge loss and now a lot hinges on Jordy vastly improving and an injured 5 star who is a massive question mark. In a time where the program could not afford instability, this transfer has brought it on in full force.

As I said in the Horne thread, guys transferring every year is now a "thing" in college basketball. I'm not going to crucify Miles for that. Its the winning games that I have a problem with.

This twit from 2 weeks ago shows each program should expect to lose 2-3 players/year.

Generally speaking, I agree with you. Transfers are pretty common. But it's usually the Fuller/Horne type guys who are barely playing. Not so much guys who are starters/major contributors.

• Fire 1

Couple of things:

1. It's kinda messed up that people are openly ok (some celebrating) with the 2nd most important returning player (and a legacy, at that), transferring.

B. If Eichorst hasn't already called Miles, he should have ole Timmy in his office first thing in the morning, walking papers in hand. There's still time to find a good coach on the open market.

• Fire 2

https://twitter.com/huskerextracb/status/842090042512273412

Generally speaking, I agree with you. Transfers are pretty common. But it's usually the Fuller/Horne type guys who are barely playing. Not so much guys who are starters/major contributors.

Well, except for the very guy that transferred here, Copeland.

• Mavric changed the title to Ed Morrow