Spring Game TV Coverage

So can you watch the replay on BTN later this afternoon too? Any ideas?

Actual kickoff is 1PM CDT

Aired on BTN at 4PM CDT

Full version on NET on Sunday, April 16 at 2PM CDT

Live on BTN2Go as well.

:thumbs

No I meant can you stream it any time after? Like will the replay be available at 6 tonight?

So can you watch the replay on BTN later this afternoon too? Any ideas?

Actual kickoff is 1PM CDT

Aired on BTN at 4PM CDT

Full version on NET on Sunday, April 16 at 2PM CDT

Live on BTN2Go as well.

:thumbs

No I meant can you stream it any time after? Like will the replay be available at 6 tonight?

Ah, gotcha. Usually it's available any time after it airs so I would think so.

Does anyone know if the spring game is available to watch anywhere? I was busy all weekend with family stuff and didn't get a chance to watch it live or any of the aired replays. Usually it's uploaded to Youtube by the next day, but I still don't see it anywhere. :dunno

I missed the Nebraska spring game when it was actually played, but happened to catch the replay last night.

It was fortuitous because my hotel room in Salt Lake City actually carried BTN, otherwise, would have missed it entirely.

Anyhoo...

Here are some observations I have (belated):

1. The future looks incredibly bright at the QB spot. Tristian Gebbia, for a true freshman, had by far the quickest release and hot dog can that kid put some spice on the football. Wow!

2. OL, while still a question mark overall...actually played pretty well. They were firing off the ball, sustaining blocks, and was able to open some holes in the running game.

3. Between the TE and RBs, we're going to be fine in passing department even if we are a little thin at the WR spot.

4. The DL actually batted a couple passes down. I "golf clapped" when I saw it.

5. Kalu is going to make a terrific safety and Luke Gifford is going to be an all-conference pick by season's end.

6. The defense as a whole, pursued much better to the ball, tackling was better, and just overall there was an unmistakable air of confidence in what they were doing.

7. Our secondary is going to be, I believe, the best in the conference by season's end.

In summary, I was reassured quite a bit by what I saw. I think this team is poised and ready for a great season. They've got some issues to "clean up" but terrific signs of positivity and improvement were on full display in Lincoln last Saturday.

:restore2

:restore

:woo

:throwdabones1:

:bonez

• Fire 1