LB David Alston [Nebraska - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

39 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Alston commit?

• Nebraska
    • Minnesota
    • Iowa State
    • Utah

This poll is closed to new votes

He enjoyed his visit. Liked the overall support at our school. Didn't say much else. I wonder if he is a plan B guy and we are letting him know there's a couple guys in front of him

Gotta be a plan B guy. He is a good player, but with this small class there are others that we need to take. Coached against this kid the last two years...as I have said before, there were others we were more concerned with. This year should be different for them though....will be interesting to see how he does.

• 2 months later...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

1 minute ago, Huskers93-97 said:

I dont know anything about this kid. All I see is his rating- seems more like the caliber player Pelini would go get. If we really do have a shot at parsons is this kid a waste of a spot on a smaller recruiting class? 

If this year has taught us anything about this defense, it's that OLB's who can cover are vital. Hopefully ones who can rush the passer will prove to be important too. I think if Parsons wants in and they can get this kid too they will if they feel he can fit that need.

22 minutes ago, Huskers93-97 said:

I dont know anything about this kid. All I see is his rating- seems more like the caliber player Pelini would go get. If we really do have a shot at parsons is this kid a waste of a spot on a smaller recruiting class? 

We badly need OLB's and his tape is pretty impressive.  Worth a scholarship imo

• Mavric changed the title to LB David Alston [Nebraska - Signed LOI]
  • Huskerzoo pinned this topic