Tristan Gebbia

Will be a great guy to have to run the scout team this year. He should get the defense ready with his proficient passing and that can only help them out. Tristan is working hard to better himself on and off the field and I love it. If he is still this skinny by fall 2018, we should all be concerned, for now he needs to continue to improve and put in the work like he is doing.

• Fire 1

Will be a great guy to have to run the scout team this year. He should get the defense ready with his proficient passing and that can only help them out. Tristan is working hard to better himself on and off the field and I love it. If he is still this skinny by fall 2018, we should all be concerned, for now he needs to continue to improve and put in the work like he is doing.

If he's still skinny by fall 2018, barring any transfers or nfl declarations we will still have Lee and POB and there will be no need to be concerned.

If he's still skinny by fall 2018, barring any transfers or nfl declarations we will still have Lee and POB and there will be no need to be concerned.

Exactly.

My point is he needs to have put on 15- 20 lbs of weight by that time, which will happen. I bet he gets his freshman 15 in the fall or maybe even over the summer.

To your point yes we will still have those two guys, which is why he has plenty of time to gain weight and make himself ready to play.

unless they're not good or they get hurt

unless they're not good or they get hurt

in which case we're screwed either way

Do you think Tristan stays if POB is named the starter this year? I'm sure the competitor in him will want to try to unseat POB or Lee in 2018. But if that doesn't occur - does he walk or wait for his jr or even senior year to be the starting QB? I'm thinking by 2019 one of these guys is gone.

Do you think Tristan stays if POB is named the starter this year? I'm sure the competitor in him will want to try to unseat POB or Lee in 2018. But if that doesn't occur - does he walk or wait for his jr or even senior year to be the starting QB? I'm thinking by 2019 one of these guys is gone.

Shhh! Speak of this no more.

Shhh! Speak of this no more.

Sounds like at that point POB would have made it known it's his position and probably not as stressful as it sounds now. Hopefully we'd have recruited some new talent by that point if Gebbia were to walk in that case for backups and the future.

Too far off and too many different possibilities to think about!

• Fire 2

I would put my money on Lee being gone in 2019
  • Fire 1
  • Mavric changed the title to Tristan Gebbia