Tristan Gebbia

In all seriousness, is his physical frame the only thing that's legitimately keeping him from competing with Lee and POB for the starting job in 2017?

I'm sort of getting the impression that Gebbia is the best overall, but just needs a year to get bigger and 'look the part', no?

Lee has the experience over both POB and Gebbia, but as far as talent goes at the position, weight and muscle aside, who is the best of the three?

In all seriousness, is his physical frame the only thing that's legitimately keeping him from competing with Lee and POB for the starting job in 2017?

I'm sort of getting the impression that Gebbia is the best overall, but just needs a year to get bigger and 'look the part', no?

Lee has the experience over both POB and Gebbia, but as far as talent goes at the position, weight and muscle aside, who is the best of the three?

none of us have any idea

• Fire 1

You guys are hilarious about "what a D1 player should look like".

Mark Simoneau was 5'10"

Tom Brady looked like a pizza delivery boy at his combine

Barry Sanders was 5'9" weighed about 200 lbs

Russell Wilson? Pfft

Drew Brees not even 6'

Who cares what he looks like at 18 years old. I care if he can play. He certainly seems to be getting his mind right.

• Fire 1

Durability the issue here with his weight, bulk up some he'll be fine. Overall what I think we're seeing here is true depth at the position, remains to be seen but I've got a real good feeling about this group of qb's. Gbr

He's a freshman who is almost guaranteed not to play for a year or two. He's got PLENTY of time to put on weight. Especially if he redshirts. Weight is not an issue right now. Learning is.

Mark Simoneau was 5'10"

Russell Wilson? Pfft

Drew Brees not even 6'

Who cares what he looks like at 18 years old. I care if he can play. He certainly seems to be getting his mind right.

Tristan Gebbia cares, and I'm not sure what point you're trying to make with your list of guys who have 30+ pounds on him.
  • Fire 2

Mark Simoneau was 5'10"

Russell Wilson? Pfft

Drew Brees not even 6'

Tristan Gebbia cares, and I'm not sure what point you're trying to make with your list of guys who have 30+ pounds on him.

The point I'm making is clear as day. If he can operate an offense from his mind first and his arm second who cares how skinny his calves are. He seems to be getting his mind right, as there are several reports of him living in the film and study room.

I pointed out that there are plenty of good players in college and pro who weren't ideal height/weight etc. Plus, he's barely 18 yrs old. That's my point.

Mark Simoneau was 5'10"

Russell Wilson? Pfft

Drew Brees not even 6'

The point I'm making is clear as day. If he can operate an offense from his mind first and his arm second who cares how skinny his calves are. He seems to be getting his mind right, as there are several reports of him living in the film and study room.

I pointed out that there are plenty of good players in college and pro who weren't ideal height/weight etc. Plus, he's barely 18 yrs old. That's my point.

It has nothing to do with how skinny his calves appear, and everything to do with how he holds up playing college football. I think you know this. He'll also have a better chance holding up playing college football at 200+ than he would 160-180. I think you know this also.
  • Fire 1
  • Mavric changed the title to Tristan Gebbia