2018 Early Signees/Enrollees

6 hours ago, Huskers93-97 said:

Here is list of our other targets who if they sign early we will find out if we get more commits.

Targets who may sign early

3-star WR Jeshaun Jones

3-star RB Greg Bell

4-star ATH Marcus Riley‍ (Louisville commit)

3-star LB Will Honas

4-star S Cam Jones

3-star TE Katerian Legrone

3-star TE Messiah Swinson

Schaef thinks...

2,3,4,5 are all N tomorrow.

Jones isn’t signing until later on apparently.

Swinson to Missouri(possible logjam at TE) and Jones to Maryland (due to longer relationship?)

49 minutes ago, macroboy said:

I was kind of surprised by the number of recruits that signed with us this week. I was also kind of surprised by the number nationally. Was anyone else?

Since it was the first early signing day I really didn't know what to expect but it was bigger than I thought it would be. You?

I was. I think it is actually a good chance for us to know who is truly open and out there moving forward. Wont waste time with guys who are actually committed. 

Maybe we get lucky with a few bigger names, but I assume it will mainly be middle of the road guys.

• Plus1 1
On ‎12‎/‎22‎/‎2017 at 3:21 PM, Minnesota_husker said:

I was. I think it is actually a good chance for us to know who is truly open and out there moving forward. Wont waste time with guys who are actually committed. 

Maybe we get lucky with a few bigger names, but I assume it will mainly be middle of the road guys.

Yeah, this system is better for that reason.......less wasted time pursuing lost causes.