Fox News Scandals

Wait......

Fox does know that her own father thinks she's a good piece of ass and would love to have sex with her.....if he wasn't her father.....right????

That is terrible for anyone to say. Messed up you would even think about saying something like that.

Did you forget to put the sarcasm emoji on here?

Wait......

Fox does know that her own father thinks she's a good piece of ass and would love to have sex with her.....if he wasn't her father.....right????

https://twitter.com/nytimes/status/857787981058461696

That is terrible for anyone to say. Messed up you would even think about saying something like that.

It's not terrible to say if it's true.

there is a right time and a right place to say things like that....on the evening news is neither the right time nor the right place. especially if your network is trying to recover from a sexual harassment case or 2.

Wait......

there is a right time and a right place to say things like that....on the evening news is neither the right time nor the right place. especially if your network is trying to recover from a sexual harassment case or 2.

I don't know what the person on Fox said. Didn't look or watch. I thought soda was responding to what BRB said. I was responding to what I thought soda said about what BRB said:

Wait......

soda used the word "you" in response but it's possible he meant the royal you.

All of that said, when we elect a moronic mysogynist a-hole like Trump it opens the floodgates for people to do and say whatever the hell they want wherever they want, on TV or otherwise.

Wait......

Of course there is a time and a place for comments like that. Trump called his daughter a "piece of ass" on a national radio show that millions of people listen to.

So...pardon the rest of the world if they think it's OK to make sexual jokes about Ivanka.

PS......no, I don't think it's OK and I think this guy was right to "go on vacation".