Which Huskers have you partied with?

I have partied with a lot of players but one of my favorites has to be Fonoti. That guy was the biggest SOB i have ever met and was a great guy. We had a party one time and he showed up with a mutual friend. One of our friends, we called him Ears cause he looked like Alfred off of the Mad Magazine walked up to Fonoti and looked him up and down and said, " I should take you outside and kick your ass for eyeballing me." Ears is all but 5'3 120lbs and he is giving Fonoti sh#t. Them 2 hit it off and by the end of the night, Fonoti was carrying Ears around while Ears was shouting " I am Masterblaster, you must obey me. Show me boobs".

At another party we had, Fonoti showed up and we were all having a good time and the cops showed up. I have never seen a guy that big fit into a broom closet. It was hilarious.

• Fire 2

Not really a party but I gave Jamie Williams a ride one night from campus to Gill & Fryers place down on D street.

Saw Rathman at a party once. Others told me he was doing blow in another room. Played basketball and football against that guy through junior high and high school. Got in a fight with him during an 8th grade basketball game. Never did like him (as a person.... loved watching him play football for the Huskers and 49er's though)

Used to regularly run into Remington on my way to class. Damn that guy was wide.