Which Huskers have you partied with?

Octavius McFarland threatened to kill me. Does that count?

Was it at a party?

No. I am not wasn't that cool. :(

Lets hear the story!

I used to ref intramural basketball. One night I drew an game where about 14 of the 18 players between the two teams were Husker football players. Joe Walker. Dave Volk. Octavius. Etc. They were all getting a little chirpy during the game - at each other, not at us - and I spent most of the game hoping it didn't go any farther than that because I was not about to try to step in the middle of it to break it up.

But I really didn't think anyone seemed to have that much of a problem with our officiating. Until after the game when I turned around and found McFarland right in my face. He said something to the effect of "If I ever find you outside the rec center, I'll bury you."

So that was fun.

Was it at a party?

Lets hear the story!

I used to ref intramural basketball. One night I drew an game where about 14 of the 18 players between the two teams were Husker football players. Joe Walker. Dave Volk. Octavius. Etc. They were all getting a little chirpy during the game - at each other, not at us - and I spent most of the game hoping it didn't go any farther than that because I was not about to try to step in the middle of it to break it up.

But I really didn't think anyone seemed to have that much of a problem with our officiating. Until after the game when I turned around and found McFarland right in my face. He said something to the effect of "If I ever find you outside the rec center, I'll bury you."

So that was fun.

You still in there?

Was it at a party?

Lets hear the story!

So that was fun.

You still in there?

Ha! No, I snuck out when he wasn't looking.

Spent the night in detox after drinking at The Bar with Chris Kelsey.

Tommie wanted to fight me after he attempted to preposition my girlfriend(now wife).

Preposition your girlfriend? Did he try to use in, of, and for in front of her?

He did use in during his question to her. Then threw a "do you know who I am?" When I told him she goes for skill position players not OLinemen

• Fire 1

Quite a few years ago, about ten minutes after I had left Glur's Tavern one evening in Columbus, the Murtaugh brothers walked in and proceeded to kick the sh#t out of an entire bar full of people. Even took out the first couple cops on the scene. Columbus high was having its annual alumni basketball tournament and the bar was packed with somewhat athletically inclined people. It was quite the melee, broken chairs and tables etc. Of course they wouldn't have pulled that crap if I'd been there. Haha. I guess the Murtaughs were known to do that type of thing.

• Fire 1

Quite a few years ago, about ten minutes after I had left Glur's Tavern one evening in Columbus, the Murtaugh brothers walked in and proceeded to kick the sh#t out of an entire bar full of people. Even took out the first couple cops on the scene. Columbus high was having its annual alumni basketball tournament and the bar was packed with somewhat athletically inclined people. It was quite the melee, broken chairs and tables etc. Of course they wouldn't have pulled that crap if I'd been there. Haha. I guess the Murtaughs were known to do that type of thing.

About 90% of this board is thinking "who are the Murtaughs?" #millenials
  • Fire 2