Tanner Lee became just "one of the guys"

I heard rumblings from players last year that Armstrong wasn't well liked. Can't speak to chemistry and how it played out on the field but I'm sure it didn't help anything.

That matters zero to a teams success. See Frost or Frazier

Matters zero to a teams success is quite a stretch. I'll use an example like you. The line in longest yard didn't like the quarterback so they didn't block. Probably has the same amount of validity as your comment.

Video for proof

I'm confused on what you actually think happens on the field or in work-life. There many, let's use the words, "rumblings" of ex players stating how neither of those players was well liked by the team. If you don't like your boss does that mean your not going to your job? Because not doing your job, gets you fired not your boss. Do you see the point here?

ColoradoHusk said: You link an article about Lee, and then make a comment about work ethic and attitude about last year. That's inferring there is comments about work ethic and attitude in the article.

There's an article, somewhere here on Husker Board, in one of these threads, where Nick Gates openly admitted in an interview that there have been work ethic issues the last couple of seasons.

And of course, I seem to be the only one who remembers what players like Nate Gerry said following Nebraska's embarrassing loss to Purdue in 2015 when he flat out said they hadn't "bought in."

And to put "not buying in" from Football-ese into English, it means: (they) intentionally played half speed for Mike Riley, they didn't care, and generally did just enough to get by. Moreover, certain segments within the team didn't care if they lost.

This type of poisonous attitude was first demonstrated by Alex Lewis as he walked off the field (can't remember the opponent at the moment though).

This lazy attitude, not caring, and only doing the absolute bare minimum has been a plague with Nebraska for the last 3-4 seasons at least.

Sorry to rehash all this ^^^^...

Now back to Tanner Lee Just Being One Of The Guys​.

Mike didn't buy into Bankers defense either so....what are you saying?

But he did while he was at Oregon State, and for his first two years here, so what are you saying?

I heard rumblings from players last year that Armstrong wasn't well liked. Can't speak to chemistry and how it played out on the field but I'm sure it didn't help anything.

That matters zero to a teams success. See Frost or Frazier

Matters zero to a teams success is quite a stretch. I'll use an example like you. The line in longest yard didn't like the quarterback so they didn't block. Probably has the same amount of validity as your comment.

Video for proof

I'm confused on what you actually think happens on the field or in work-life. There many, let's use the words, "rumblings" of ex players stating how neither of those players was well liked by the team. If you don't like your boss does that mean your not going to your job? Because not doing your job, gets you fired not your boss. Do you see the point here?

"Matters zero to a team's success" is ridiculous. How can you put an absolute and think that applies to every situation. Frost and Frazier may have not been liked by SOME players but they were also widely respected for what they brought to the team.

The #1 reason for someone leaving a job is not liking their boss. and last time I checked the QB was not the boss of the team which makes that argument even more idiotic. Everything is not black and white, if you don't like someone are you more likely to put forth maximum effort? probably not.