The 2020 Presidential Election - Convention & General Election

2 minutes ago, knapplc said:

But that's the plan. Conflate these things, and "both sides" it to death.

It's just another try at minimizing what Trump did with Ukraine. 

No, it's not.  I was trying to have a real conversation and compare these things.  And as passionate as you seemingly have been AGAINST influencing elections, NOW because it's a Democrat who you don't think is Liberal enough, it's a conspiracy theory?

Give me a f#&%ing break.

• Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, Redux said:

No, it's not.  I was trying to have a real conversation and compare these things.  And as passionate as you seemingly have been AGAINST influencing elections, NOW because it's a Democrat who you don't think is Liberal enough, it's a conspiracy theory?

Give me a f#&%ing break.

We are having a real conversation. You're saying some things and I'm saying some other things.

I call it a conspiracy theory because I know who and what Gabbard is, and I can connect the dots with her allegations and the "and Biden" allegations.

We don't have to agree for this to be a real conversation. 

• Plus1 3
1 hour ago, knapplc said:

We are having a real conversation. You're saying some things and I'm saying some other things.

I call it a conspiracy theory because I know who and what Gabbard is, and I can connect the dots with her allegations and the "and Biden" allegations.

We don't have to agree for this to be a real conversation. 

It stops being a conversation when you can't get over your incorrect preconceived notion that I'm somehow still trying to defend Trump.

1 hour ago, knapplc said:

You don't believe America's Intelligence Community?

Because your choice is to believe our IC guys or to believe Trump, who is the only other person pushing the "and Biden" story.

The NYT......seriously?

38 minutes ago, Redux said:

It stops being a conversation when you can't get over your incorrect preconceived notion that I'm somehow still trying to defend Trump.

The NYT......seriously?

Do you need a different source saying the same thing? Because the NY Times is just reporting facts.

What source do you need to confirm that the whole "and Biden" thing isn't true?

32 minutes ago, knapplc said:

What source do you need to confirm that the whole "and Biden" thing isn't true?

If you and others want to believe Biden's hands are clean, that's fine.  Not going to hurt my feelings one bit.  Tell ya what, when I have some time I'll sit down and look deeper into it myself and get back to you.  Until then, and I can't stress this enough, you have got to stop twisting everything I say into some backasswards Trunp defending.

• Plus1 1
3 minutes ago, Redux said:

Is it fake news when ABC covers up a pedophile ring because of political ties?  No?  But it is when someone doesn't just buy the liberal media narrative of ONLY Trump is guilty.

Gtfo with this crap

I was making a joke because of what you said about the NYT. You say many of the things Trump does but at the same time denounce you are a supporter. Surprised you didnt just come out and say I dont read the failing NYT. 

1 minute ago, Redux said:

If you and others want to believe Biden's hands are clean, that's fine.

Our intelligence community - the FBI, CIA - those guys?  You know those guys, right?

They've said there's nothing there. And when I grab an article saying that's true, you complain because it's from a source you don't like.

But that source is just quoting our intelligence officers.

So go do your research and come back when you do.

Also do your research on Tulsi Gabbard, and especially about her family and how she was raised. And the concerns people have about her and her motives.

• Plus1 1
8 minutes ago, Redux said:

Is it fake news when ABC covers up a pedophile ring because of political ties?  No?  But it is when someone doesn't just buy the liberal media narrative of ONLY Trump is guilty.

Gtfo with this crap

What are you even talking about?  What does Epstein have to do with a conversation about Tulsi Gabbard?

You are all over the place. Focus, man.

• Plus1 1
10 minutes ago, knapplc said:

Our intelligence community - the FBI, CIA - those guys?  You know those guys, right?

They've said there's nothing there. And when I grab an article saying that's true, you complain because it's from a source you don't like.

But that source is just quoting our intelligence officers.

So go do your research and come back when you do.

Also do your research on Tulsi Gabbard, and especially about her family and how she was raised. And the concerns people have about her and her motives.

Oh the Hillary Clinton Russian accusations????  Is that where you're going with this?

1 minute ago, Redux said:

So, this doesn't count as quid pro quo?

How many times do we need to go over this? Biden did what he did with the approval of everyone in our government, international community, and the lender of the funds Biden held. Firing Shokin was universally seen as a necessary move to stop corruption in Ukraine. If Trump held the funds with approval of congress to pressure Ukraine to fire a corrupt prosecutor, he wouldn't be going through this. He would have actually accomplished something for our country and people would have congratulated him. What he did was something completely different..

• Plus1 5
  • Haha 1
  • Fire 1