The 2020 Presidential Election - Convention & General Election

I am shocked! Shocked I tell you! All the states Biden wins has results back within a few hours like VA. States like CA, UT and CO are at a stand still with their results. IA and now MI when Sanders is actually projected to win. TX is called for Biden and then magically tens of thousands of votes in Sanders rich territory are found. I see a pattern...f#&% this corrupt a$$ party

• Fire 1

2 minutes ago, Frott Scost said:

This is from today. I assume exit polls. 

Also from today.  Same source:

The poll you're citing is from one dude I've never heard of.

I mean, never say never, but I wouldn't expect Bernie to win, and if Biden gets delegates from Mississippi, the math starts to look really bad for Bernie. 

6 minutes ago, FrantzHardySwag said:

It’s one guy who interviews people in lines, he’s been right before but I would guess not the most accurate. Definitely wouldn’t assume a Sanders win off of it; we will have to wait for the results to roll in.

I think he will prob lose but it will be closer than expected. I just find it odd that there was mention that there were super long lines at Univ of Michigan last night which helps Sanders and then today this poll, which must be somewhat reliable as political polls twitter usually only posts reliable information and now they are saying results will be delayed. I dont think they would be delayed if it was a Biden all out victory.  I could be wrong. 

6 hours ago, teachercd said:

While I think Sanders is out...I know think Biden will win over Trump with ease.  

This might be the most amazing turnaround in US Presidential Race history.

Biden was dead about a month ago...now I have a feeling he will crush Trump.  

I heard 6 states are voting today but only 1 of them will actually get media coverage...

5 hours ago, ActualCornHusker said:

Well if that economist thinks that Bernie Sanders' policies would result in economic growth... then his opinion holds no weight

Is it the same guy who predicted Trump would take the country into an immediate depression?

4 hours ago, Frott Scost said:

I am shocked! Shocked I tell you! All the states Biden wins has results back within a few hours like VA. States like CA, UT and CO are at a stand still with their results. IA and now MI when Sanders is actually projected to win. TX is called for Biden and then magically tens of thousands of votes in Sanders rich territory are found. I see a pattern...f#&% this corrupt a$$ party

OMG....it’s collusion.