The 2020 Presidential Election - Convention & General Election

1 hour ago, knapplc said:

@BlitzFirst and @RedDenver and any other people who leaned Bernie, where do you guys see him fitting in to a Biden administration?

Or would he better serve in his role as Senator?

He wont fit anywhere in a Biden admin. He will work his a$$ off campaigning for the guy and then be blamed that he didnt do enough if he loses. If he wins, Biden will forget about him and he will remain in the senate. 

• Plus1 1

14 minutes ago, FrantzHardySwag said:

I saw it, its from Sky News - Which is Australia's Fox News. Described as "Sky News is our Fox News - completely insane, biased, conservative, lunacy." by a local Australian. I'd take anything you see there with a big fat grain of salt. Might as well quote some right wing twitter account in regards to Biden. 

https://www.smh.com.au/entertainment/tv-and-radio/sky-s-jump-to-the-right-has-boosted-ratings-but-at-what-cost-20190527-p51rlx.html

Funny you should say that because Sky News' parent company was founded by none other than Rupert Murdoch so it's pretty much his baby.

I saw the original tweet though too and let's be real - Rose Twitter is not an honest, impartial arbiter of this debate. At all.

The fact that the dude, who does not normally participate in this forum, comes on here and says Biden has dementia should tell you something. Hes not a Bernie supporter or a Trump supported as far as I can tell so he has no skin in the game. This is how normal people think. They dont need a diagnosis, it is all about appearance. Biden appears not well to the average person. The dude is not the only American that doesnt really participate in politics that feels this way I can guarantee you that. 

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1
4 minutes ago, Frott Scost said:

He wont fit anywhere in a Biden admin. He will work his a$$ off campaigning for the guy and then be blamed that he didnt do enough if he loses. If he wins, Biden will forget about him and he will remain in the senate. 

FWI....i think if joe did offer bernie a cabinet position i really doubt he would turn his back on him. 

5 minutes ago, Frott Scost said:

The fact that the dude, who does not normally participate in this forum, comes on here and says Biden has dementia should tell you something. Hes not a Bernie supporter or a Trump supported as far as I can tell so he has no skin in the game. This is how normal people think. They dont need a diagnosis, it is all about appearance. Biden appears not well to the average person. The dude is not the only American that doesnt really participate in politics that feels this way I can guarantee you that. 

The solution to this is to provide those normal people the relevant information so they can make a better informed decision.

If we do that and people choose to continue to be ignorant, that's their choice. People choosing to be ignorant is nothing new.

7 minutes ago, Frott Scost said:

These f#&%ers will never learn. They are pushing more and more Bernie supporters away from voting for Biden with this garbage and they are too stupid to realize it. 

One of the unexpected consequences from this campaign season is my newfound lack of respect for CNN and MSNBC. 

I don't want a liberal version of Fox News. 

• Plus1 1
15 minutes ago, Frott Scost said:

waldo?   i am pretty sure he doesn't like liberals.

• Fire 1

And there it is. For all the idiots that kept saying Trump was tweeting the stuff about Bernie being screwed for months because he wanted to go against Bernie and was scared of Biden, and it was a reason to vote for Biden, you got played. Trump has political instincts that are much better than people give him credit for. Hes been setting the stage for months. 

• Plus1 2
6 minutes ago, Frott Scost said:

And there it is. For all the idiots that kept saying Trump was tweeting the stuff about Bernie being screwed for months because he wanted to go against Bernie and was scared of Biden, and it was a reason to vote for Biden, you got played. Trump has political instincts that are much better than people give him credit for. Hes been setting the stage for months. 

I think you're misunderstanding who's being played by this tweet. It is literally designed to have the exact effect on Bernie supporters as it's had on you.

• Plus1 2
  • Fire 1
8 minutes ago, Frott Scost said:

There what is? A tweet from Trump trying to divide the Democratic Party? I doubt many people fall for this BS. 

• Plus1 1
2 minutes ago, FrantzHardySwag said:

There what is? A tweet from Trump trying to divide the Democratic Party? I doubt many people fall for this BS. 

He had a similarly divisive tweet planned months ago if Biden had been the one dropping out.  His goal this entire time has been to divide Bernie & Biden supporters.