The 2020 Presidential Election - Convention & General Election

36 minutes ago, Moiraine said:

I really think Biden should avoid answering that question because I don't want another 30 years of Trump followed by a 500 year reign of his descendants.

It is totally appropriate for him to state openly that he will not use the power of his Presidency to affect the judicial system in their efforts to hold up the rule of law.

• Plus1 1
7 minutes ago, BlitzFirst said:

You realize he's told lies on record over 31 times right?  Everything from he was arrested in Africa while going to visit Nelson Mandela to he went to a historical black college when he didn't (he was speaking to a majority African American crowd)

giphy.gif

19 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

It is totally appropriate for him to state openly that he will not use the power of his Presidency to affect the judicial system in their efforts to hold up the rule of law.

Ya I'm cool with that. I just think we need to be careful because the GOP and Trump's followers have shown they will let him get away with anything and if he thinks he will get prosecuted he may be willing to do whatever it takes for that not to happen including trying not to give up power.

2 hours ago, BlitzFirst said:

You realize he's told lies on record over 31 times right?  Everything from he was arrested in Africa while going to visit Nelson Mandela to he went to a historical black college when he didn't (he was speaking to a majority African American crowd)

Arrested in Africa!?

15 hours ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

Biden does, but maybe because Joe's forgotten both what happened and his cover story. 

I would love a third option myself, but if you want to reference Obamagate as a real thing you lose your outrage card for the rest of the week.

• Plus1 1
40 minutes ago, Danny Bateman said:

Amash decides against running on as a Libertarian.

This is a good thing. This election should be a referendum on Trump.

Yes, exactly. It always struck me as beyond odd that Amash jumped in at this stage. Thank goodness he's decided to jump out. I like him a bit, but this was not his best idea.