The 2020 Presidential Election - Convention & General Election

17 minutes ago, knapplc said:

Here we are at the Ford plant. Guess who's not wearing a mask.

And... why does he stand like that? Bad back?

He's obviously not training his core 

5 hours ago, Nebfanatic said:

I don't think he would be successful but I really wouldn't put it past him to try. He has made too many swipes at presidential term limits and off hand remarks/tweets of being in office for life for me to put that past him 

He just has to issue stay at home orders to the administration-elect and say all the dissenters lack compassion.

36 minutes ago, knapplc said:

bJ6IfIt.jpg

with a posture like that....the weight of the mask may be too much and topple him over

4 hours ago, Danny Bateman said:

I think any attempt to stay in office or cast doubt on an election would be a massive faceplant for Trump. If we're being completely honest, most elected Republicans know he is an ignorant,  petty, unpredictable moron. I'd venture to guess most can't stand him. But they're in a bind because their voters love him and thus he's their ticket to keeping power. So they make a deal with the devil and tolerate him.

If he loses an election, they're free from having to tolerate him. They'll chuck him under the bus immediately so they can go back to being the opposition party, which is much easier than what they've been doing now.

Trump loses his leverage over elected R's if he loses. No way they'd stick their necks out to help him stay in office after the country just voted him out.

A lot of them are acting like he has something on them, and he doesn't need a bunch of GOP senators to act. He just needs them to not do anything while he does what he wants and Barr, etc. do what he wants. They'll twiddle their thumbs and say "let's see what he finds out." If they're scared enough they'll fall in line and if Trump convinces their constituents that the media is lying about the election results, they may just step aside and let things unfold.

7 hours ago, knapplc said:

bJ6IfIt.jpg

Didn't Ford publiclly say they wouldn't let him in without wearing one? 

Shameful they didn't enforce it if so.

1 hour ago, Nebfanatic said:

Well he doesn't have the power to issue stay at home orders so that wouldn't work 

That's where I was leading a few weeks ago when I asked Is there anything the government cannot due in the name of public health?  It's disturbing how many people think the Constitution has fine print that excludes viruses.

6 minutes ago, BlitzFirst said:

She holds that in common with Joe.

https://www.politifact.com/article/2020/may/07/ad-watch-fact-checking-video-about-bidens-academic/

He lied more than once about his education...he's lied on every phase of every campaign he has ever run from the 1980's until this present campaign.

That alone ruins his credibility and is why I pressed so hard for him to address the allegations against him and to have things investigated.

giphy.gif

Just wanted to communicate these allegations are looking more and more bogus by the day. Even Ryan Grim is backtracking and deleting his tweets on the subject. Now if your point is he's a liar, then okay - but all I'm saying is I'd hold off on calling him rapist. 

29 minutes ago, BlitzFirst said:

She holds that in common with Joe.

https://www.politifact.com/article/2020/may/07/ad-watch-fact-checking-video-about-bidens-academic/

He lied more than once about his education...he's lied on every phase of every campaign he has ever run from the 1980's until this present campaign.

That alone ruins his credibility and is why I pressed so hard for him to address the allegations against him and to have things investigated.

Which makes my wonder why Warren took such a big hit comparatively about the Native American thing.

What was Biden's defense?  That he never touched her or touched her only above the clothes?

2 hours ago, FrantzHardySwag said:

OT but that clip reminds me that the documentary on JD Salinger was slightly phony.   His unpublished stories were not promised to be published by 2020 [obviously]