The 2020 Presidential Election - Convention & General Election

Dear Joe...SHUT UP!  Good lord, how can a guy that is all but a lock to be President of the US not realize that all he has to do is become Bernie from Weekend at Bernies... 

It is like he wants Trump to win.  If the economy turns around, if the market starts trending up and if unemployment shifts...Trump wins.  

1 hour ago, Danny Bateman said:

What a crap argument. And you're only making it because of your dislike of Biden. Disappointing.

Really? Thats why I said who cares and hes still better than Trump? Its my opinion that he did it. He sniffs kids. Hes a creep. What part of that is untrue? That leads me the believe he is capable of this. Im sure tons of politicians/athletes/businessman have abused their power and gotten away with stuff like this. If you want to stick your head in the sand and think these people are good human beings than by all means, be my guest. But Im not saying this because I dislike him. I dislike him bc his policies suck. Not because of this. 

• Fire 1
1 hour ago, Danny Bateman said:

What a crap argument. And you're only making it because of your dislike of Biden. Disappointing.

I mean, I get your hate for Trump and your love for anyone but Trump...but you see him Biden falling apart.  He literally just said all black people are not really black people if they vote for Trump.  If anyone of us said that here in a post...we would be banned.  And we are not running for President. 

4 hours ago, Waldo said:

Surprised it took all day for someone to bring this up. When will libs realize that any race/sex/age can vote for whoever they like. Thinking differently creates the impression the person can’t think for themselves.  Honestly, is Biden liked by blacks because of Obama? I don’t get it. 

That's actually a pretty huge deal if you actually stopped to think about it.

Stealing this from Reddit or Twitter, or wherever I saw it first, but; name another white guy who stood behind a blackman while he was in the most powerful position in the world. Not just stood behind him, but didn't try to back stab him, or talk down to him, but enthusiastically had his back and played second fiddle to him for 8 years.

• Plus1 4

I'm in the Biden might very well have dementia and at the very least his mind is deteriorating as he ages group.

That said, dementia is better than having always been a f#&%ing moron and one that is only out for himself even if the rest of the world burns to the ground.

98282716_2773187222950977_84186855700745

• Thanks 2

3 hours ago, ZRod said:

Stealing this from Reddit or Twitter, or wherever I saw it first, but; name another white guy who stood behind a blackman while he was in the most powerful position in the world. Not just stood behind him, but didn't try to back stab him, or talk down to him, but enthusiastically had his back and played second fiddle to him for 8 years.

well in Biden's words Obama was "the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy,"   What did Biden think about Jesse Jackson?

3 hours ago, BlitzFirst said:

Love it Landlord! 

Instead of attacking the post, you attack ME!

Tell me, does that strengthen an argument against what I said?

Sorry, instead of saying you are like, i should have said, "Blitz's pattern of bringing up the fact that Biden has lied about stuff several times per day is like the guy in these cartoons"

and no i'm not trying to make a strong argument, but you definitely weaken your argument with the unrelenting incessance of it whenever possible.

• Fire 1
12 hours ago, Frott Scost said:

Really? Thats why I said who cares and hes still better than Trump? Its my opinion that he did it. He sniffs kids. Hes a creep. What part of that is untrue? That leads me the believe he is capable of this. Im sure tons of politicians/athletes/businessman have abused their power and gotten away with stuff like this. If you want to stick your head in the sand and think these people are good human beings than by all means, be my guest. But Im not saying this because I dislike him. I dislike him bc his policies suck. Not because of this. 

Nah I think my head is good right where it's at, thanks.

I'm capable of looking at the evidence in a confusing situation and applying my critical thinking skills to reach a conclusion. That's how I roll. I like to think it's a lot better process than "Biden sniffs kids and I think he's a creep so he's probably a rapist" but you know you do you.

I'm also adult enough to realize Biden's worth as a human being doesn't boil down to his choice of profession and what I've seen on Youtube. Again, you can have your own opinions on that and that's fine.

12 hours ago, teachercd said:

I mean, I get your hate for Trump and your love for anyone but Trump...but you see him Biden falling apart.  He literally just said all black people are not really black people if they vote for Trump.  If anyone of us said that here in a post...we would be banned.  And we are not running for President.

No we wouldn't. We'd probably just get mocked by other posters for making such a stupid statement.

• Plus1 2
59 minutes ago, Danny Bateman said:

Nah I think my head is good right where it's at, thanks.

I'm capable of looking at the evidence in a confusing situation and applying my critical thinking skills to reach a conclusion. That's how I roll. I like to think it's a lot better process than "Biden sniffs kids and I think he's a creep so he's probably a rapist" but you know you do you.

I'm also adult enough to realize Biden's worth as a human being doesn't boil down to his choice of profession and what I've seen on Youtube. Again, you can have your own opinions on that and that's fine.

No we wouldn't. We'd probably just get mocked by other posters for making such a stupid statement.

We should ask the mods!  

Mods, what say you?

On 5/15/2020 at 4:26 PM, BlitzFirst said:

You realize he's told lies on record over 31 times right?  Everything from he was arrested in Africa while going to visit Nelson Mandela to he went to a historical black college when he didn't (he was speaking to a majority African American crowd)

Do you really want to have the conversation of which one of these two candidates lies more? 

Spoiler alert: it doesn't end well for you. 

3 minutes ago, teachercd said:

Sure...but in the end a liar is a liar.

I mean at the end of the day every politician lies. Even Bernie has been caught with 18 out right lies on politifact. With how much they talk in public they’ll end up saying something false, it’s the nature of the beast. For reference Biden has 22 out right lies compared to Bernies 18. Trump has 400 out right lies recorded. 

• Plus1 2
  • Fire 1
16 minutes ago, teachercd said:

Sure...but in the end a liar is a liar.

What they lie about matters.

For instance, Biden mostly lies about stuff that is really of no consequence to me personally, like getting arrested in South Africa or how many degrees he had.

Trump lies about the seriousness of a pandemic, or effectiveness of wearing a mask, or potential health benefits of disinfectants, or why we can't see his tax returns. I could go on.

All lies are not created equal. Trump is a malicious liar; Biden is generally benign.

• Plus1 2
  • Fire 1
4 minutes ago, Danny Bateman said:

What they lie about matters.

For instance, Biden mostly lies about stuff that is really of no consequence to me personally, like getting arrested in South Africa or how many degrees he had.

Trump lies about the seriousness of a pandemic, or effectiveness of wearing a mask, or potential health benefits of disinfectants, or why we can't see his tax returns. I could go on.

All lies are not created equal. Trump is a malicious liar; Biden is generally benign.

Right, they are both liars.  One lies more but they are both liars.

13 hours ago, ZRod said:

image.png.9538933b2f31f2f47cd14dea33769c3a.png