The 2020 Presidential Election - Convention & General Election

4 hours ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

Nope.  Silicon Valley runs what you see on your screens.  IF you are a conservative you would notice the drip drip of liberal opinions that are completely unavoidable.  Meanwhile much less provocative conservatives are censored by the shrouded elites without one iota of fairness. 

So that link pretty much shows that Trump makes indirect innuendo about racial tensions.

Biden has a pattern of directly offensive remarks.  But only one will be instantly forgiven and forgotten after his boilerplate apology. 

You are so oblivious. There’s a reason Biden is polling 70 points better with the black vote. The fact you can’t see it, makes it even more obvious why Biden is polling 70 points better. 

• Plus1 1

9 hours ago, Danny Bateman said:

Gonna play the victim card here, huh?

I'll take the one who apologizes over the one who doesn't any day. It shows he has the self-awareness to realize he screwed up and the humility to try to fix it. As opposed to the fake machismo and phony toughness from the other guy.

It's also glaringly obvious Trump's brand of politics is 110% powered by stoking racial resentment. So I get the effort by Republicans to try to say BiDeN iS tHe AcTuAl RaCiSt but it's not going to work.

Trump won the election at that debate where he opened with an apology.

9 hours ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

DNC's voter fraud and manipulation.

Does not exist. 

1 hour ago, knapplc said:

This is the guy our Trumpists think is preferable to... anything.

How anyone can or will vote for him in November is beyond me, but I try to think that humanity, at its base, is inherently good. 

• Plus1 1
5 minutes ago, Cdog923 said:

Does not exist. 

How anyone can or will vote for him in November is beyond me, but I try to think that humanity, at its base, is inherently good. 

Joe is not losing...this is going to end up as one of the biggest beating in election history (I also predicted that Hillary would win in a landslide, so keep that in mind)

Trump had it all...Stock Market was bonkers high, unemployment was bonkers low and the economy was humming.  He was 3/3...now he is 0/3.

If I was Joe, I would have the unemployment numbers included in every single ad/appearance I did.

• Fire 1
Just now, teachercd said:

Joe is not losing...this is going to end up as one of the biggest beating in election history (I also predicted that Hillary would win in a landslide, so keep that in mind)

Trump had it all...Stock Market was bonkers high, unemployment was bonkers low and the economy was humming.  He was 3/3...now he is 0/3.

If I was Joe, I would have the unemployment numbers included in every single ad/appearance I did.

Common sense tells me that this will happen too, but I also though Hillary would win in 2016, so what the hell do I know?