The 2020 Presidential Election - Convention & General Election

Does Trumps base just consist of people who won’t admit they’re wrong at this point? Who is possibly voting for this guy. I would hope you could cross off libertarians and religious voters off the list, because he’s now more than proved he doesn’t give a f#&% about their values. Someone please educate me who the hell is left? 

• Plus1 2
1 hour ago, knapplc said:

Maybe you should post the facts then, since you know the truth.

Unless that offends people who don't like facts. No offense! Sorry you guys!

So trump firing on them because his feelings were hurt is more of a fact than my statement? Quit asserting yourself. 

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1

7 hours ago, Waldo said:

So trump firing on them because his feelings were hurt is more of a fact than my statement? Quit asserting yourself. 

Crowd told to disperse prior to curfew. Tear gas deployed before curfew. Literally forced out the clergy with tear gas. All so he could awkwardly pose with a bible. The bishop of the church said clergy who were there handing out waters to protestors, were cleared out with tear gas. Tell me how that is a good look? 

• Plus1 3
1 hour ago, FrantzHardySwag said:

Crowd told to disperse prior to curfew. Tear gas deployed before curfew. Literally forced out the clergy with tear gas. All so he could awkwardly pose with a bible. The bishop of the church said clergy who were there handing out waters to protestors, were cleared out with tear gas. Tell me how that is a good look? 

Using the clergy just like he has manipulated evangelical leaders/pastors for 4 years.  He is a user - plain and simple and he only cares about self.  When he's done using, he moves on.  Don Imus was correct - he hates the most those who love him the most - that is what a user does.

• Plus1 3
12 hours ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

I'm going make a bold prediction that they were told multiple times to disperse but instead tried to block and control the road. 

Why was it so important that they do it at that point and Trump couldn't wait 30 minutes until after the curfew went into place to walk to the church?

• Plus1 2