The 2020 Presidential Election - Convention & General Election

2 minutes ago, FrantzHardySwag said:

Okay, my initial problem was with the Trump and Biden are the same comment. Saying their style and politics are similar is like saying Peyton Manning and Lamar Jackson play a similar style of quarterback. I felt the need to correct that.

I wasn’t referencing their politics. I don’t feel Joe Biden is a decent guy deep down. I think he belongs to the good old boys club. It’s easy to use Trump and the current social/political climate and say “when I’m president, reforms will happen, we’ll stop police brutality, etc.”
As someone that leans right, I honestly prefer Biden to win. I feel he is an average candidate and him winning would better set up for a better Republican candidate in 2024. 

5 minutes ago, knapplc said:

LOL. No. Biden is not remotely the same as Trump.

This seems like an excuse to feel better voting for Trump. It isn't, and no one should feel anything other than self-loathing at voting for Trump.

I didn’t vote for Trump :thumbs

7 minutes ago, knapplc said:

I believe you.

But to say people should hate themselves for voting epitomizes liberal ideology. Maybe, just maybe, the Dems shouldn’t have rolled out Hillary Clinton. You want to talk about self hate... imagine how you would feel losing to Donald F&$king Trump. 

• Plus1 2
7 minutes ago, Waldo said:

But to say people should hate themselves for voting epitomizes liberal ideology. Maybe, just maybe, the Dems shouldn’t have rolled out Hillary Clinton. You want to talk about self hate... imagine how you would feel losing to Donald F&$king Trump. 

Hillary has nothing to do with why people should hate themselves for voting for Donald Trump. People should hate themselves for voting for Donald Trump because he ran a campaign more ugly than any other in American history. He openly advocated jailing his opponent. He colluded with a known enemy. He stood on a stage and encouraged Russia to hack his political opponent. He mocked a disabled reporter. He was heard on tape boasting about raping women. He made a mockery of the dignity of the office before the election ever started.

That's why people should hate themselves for voting for Donald Trump. They had ample, ample reasons not to. He was completely unfit for the office, yet they still voted for him.

I voted for Hillary Clinton. I'm not a Democrat, not even really that liberal, but I don't feel bad about voting for her one bit. She was without question better than Donald Trump.

No, Democrats shouldn't feel bad about losing to Donald Trump via the Electoral College. That's entirely on the Conservatives who knew better but voted for him anyway.

Nice try, though.

• Plus1 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Waldo said:

Same thing happened when he was VP. Let’s not act like Joe Biden is the person to fix this. There are candidates/people out there that could, but it isn’t Joe. It’s so easy to sit there on your pedestal and say you would do this and that, but at the end of the day, we’ve seen who Biden is; a wolf in sheep’s clothing. 

I'm more than happy to try him instead of four more years of the f#&%up that's in the WH how.  And, anyone who argues differently needs their head examined.

OH....and can you point to when Obama or Biden needed to gas peaceful protesters so they could have a f#&%ing photo op?

• Plus1 2
9 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

I'm more than happy to try him instead of four more years of the f#&%up that's in the WH how.  And, anyone who argues differently needs their head examined.

OH....and can you point to when Obama or Biden needed to gas peaceful protesters so they could have a f#&%ing photo op?

This is what Obama had to do to take a walk in a park.

• Plus1 1
10 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

I’m not a Trumper. Just think Biden is a fraud. A creepy one at that. 

• Plus1 1
40 minutes ago, Waldo said:

But to say people should hate themselves for voting epitomizes liberal ideology. 

Fixed it for you.

Don't act like you haven't heard Republicans rant about how stupid people need to be to vote for a Democrat.

4 minutes ago, Waldo said:

I’m not a Trumper. Just think Biden is a fraud. A creepy one at that. 

And Trump?

• Plus1 2
  • Fire 1

2 minutes ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

Why does the presence of a curfew give the crowd a right to close the street and besiege your home?  

That you have to lie about the nature of the crowd attacked for Trump's photo op is sad. These were peaceful demonstrators. They were exercising their First Amendment rights.

Good lord.

• Plus1 5
  • Fire 1