The 2020 Presidential Election - Convention & General Election

7 hours ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

Take it up with Justice Samuel Freeman Miller.

Now the US Park Police are denying tear gas was used.  That seems like an easy thing to verify.

Really though.  Antifa &Co. just tried to torch our cities and you're worried about that some protestors had to move a block so POTUS could visit a church?  A week ago this would be an unrealistic fantasy. 

You do realize that pretty much everything you just wrote is a lie, right?

• Thanks 1

:backtotopic      With this kind of disapproval rating,  I see Trump getting blown out of the water on election day IF the dems don't do something horrifically stupid.  Right now, Biden is saying and doing just enough to look like the anti-trump and coming across as compassionate and presidential - & with limited exposure to gaffs.   If not for the polarization in our county and how some states are so deeply red, I would expect Trump to lose every state with this rating.  However, he will carry some red states in the mid-west and south.   

• Thanks 2
43 minutes ago, TGHusker said:

:backtotopic      With this kind of disapproval rating,  I see Trump getting blown out of the water on election day IF the dems don't do something horrifically stupid.  Right now, Biden is saying and doing just enough to look like the anti-trump and coming across as compassionate and presidential - & with limited exposure to gaffs.   If not for the polarization in our county and how some states are so deeply red, I would expect Trump to lose every state with this rating.  However, he will carry some red states in the mid-west and south.   

Yep...once Vegas changed the odd yesterday I thought the same thing.

Trump wants to move GOP convention from NC. 

https://www.ctpost.com/news/article/GOP-looks-beyond-North-Carolina-for-convention-as-15311680.php

President Donald Trump said Tuesday that the Republican Party would seek to pull its August nominating convention out of North Carolina after Democratic Gov. Roy Cooper refused to heed a GOP demand that he pre-authorize a gathering of at least 19,000 people.

"Governor Cooper is still in Shelter-In-Place Mode, and not allowing us to occupy the arena as originally anticipated and promised," Trump tweeted shortly after 9 p.m. "We are now forced to seek another State to host the 2020 Republican National Convention."

51 minutes ago, RedDenver said:

I forgot to add:

:bs:  looks like HB has a fitting emoticon for that rumor.

As all things revert to politics, Biden seems to do best when these crises hit and he disappears from the daily news.  I think whomever is answering polls hear him as GENERIC DEMOCRAT or Not Trump.  However I don't think that you will be able to keep Joe quarantined all the way to November.

• Plus1 1