The 2020 Presidential Election - Convention & General Election

2 hours ago, teachercd said:

This thread might as well be closed up.  This is a done deal.  Have we ever seen anything like this?  Where 5 months ago Trump was a lock to be reelected and now has no chance at all.  s#!t, he might not even win Nebraska now.

I think Trump will still win Nebraska, but will probably lose the 2nd District (Omaha metro area), and the one electoral vote with it.

Perfect example of Trump not being a leader.

Q: How can you fix low African-American trust in the police.

Trump: Rambles for a long time ENTIRELY about himself, "everybody has to do better," attacks Joe Biden.

Pathetic. And tremendously telling.

He's utterly self-obsessed. And he has no idea how to fix our very real problems. At all.

• Thanks 2
34 minutes ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

So great leaders want to train police to shoot them in the legs.  But for citizens at home you should fire a shotgun through the door.    He may now believe you aim at the bottom of your door so whoever is outside will get it in the legs.  I don't know if Biden has ever lead anything, but it surely wasn't law enforcement organization or even a hunting party. 

Thing is, nobody expects Biden to be perfect. He's going to get stuff wrong. He's going to have dumb takes. As will anyone.

That he's STILL head and shoulders superior to Trump is a problem for the Trump campaign to try to deal with. So far they're failing, bigly.

• Plus1 3
  • Fire 1

1 hour ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

So great leaders want to train police to shoot them in the legs.  But for citizens at home you should fire a shotgun through the door.    He may now believe you aim at the bottom of your door so whoever is outside will get it in the legs.  I don't know if Biden has ever lead anything, but it surely wasn't law enforcement organization or even a hunting party. 

Please tell us about the times Captain Bonespurs has led.

• Plus1 3
  • Fire 1