The 2020 Presidential Election - Convention & General Election

13 minutes ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

OTOH the mere sight of an man standing guard with commensurate weapon is nearly 100% effective.  None of the news reels indicate they are crazy enough to charge an armed man. 

They aren't charging armed or unarmed people. That's because they are peaceful protests.

But reviving the old "Obama's gonna take our guns!" is worth a laugh. Tell us about the FEMA camps too - that's always a good one.

• Haha 2

29 minutes ago, teachercd said:

Wow that is the best I have ever seen him speak.  Maybe his non-scripted stuff is better for him?  That was really good.

The best I remember was his debate against Palin. He's really good when he's speaking about his family. Probably because that's the stuff he's completely "real" about.

• Fire 1

20 minutes ago, Danny Bateman said:

Head of Trump's own propaganda network giving up on him.

Let's assume Trump loses.

Last month Trump tweeted his support for Fox competitor One America News, which has been in talks with Trump-friendly investors about doing a deal. “OANN is Great News, not Fake News. Everybody should be carrying them!” Trump wrote.

He's gonna have his own show on OANN until he dies, right?

• Plus1 1
8 hours ago, Moiraine said:

Let's assume Trump loses.

He's gonna have his own show on OANN until he dies, right?

I can hear him now: "This Donnie Drumpf, reporting from the Kremlin." 

1 hour ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

He has good days and bad days.  They might opt for a Hilary-style quarantine campaign but focused on different states.

The sad thing is, Biden’s bad days are on par with Trumps good days.  I wish we could have consistently coherent thinkers/speakers actually make it to a general election.

• Plus1 2