The 2020 Presidential Election - Convention & General Election

9 minutes ago, knapplc said:

I think this is my favorite thing from this weekend.

My wish is that his spirit is broken and he knows deep down that it's over.  I wish that GOP leaders will step in and explain how they'd be better off with another nominee, and Trump would actually acknowledge it.

The sad thing is, outside of Romney or Kasich, who hasn't attached themselves to this sinking ship?

1 hour ago, funhusker said:

My wish is that his spirit is broken and he knows deep down that it's over.  I wish that GOP leaders will step in and explain how they'd be better off with another nominee, and Trump would actually acknowledge it.

The sad thing is, outside of Romney or Kasich, who hasn't attached themselves to this sinking ship?

I would vote for those 2 but like you, I can't think of anyone else at this point.  Trump has ruined the party

Funny response from Parscale, who may be looking for a new job soon,  -  so you ban reporters in the future so they can't report on failed turnout to campaign event.   Control the message at all costs - Joseph Georblells would be so proud.

https://www.mediaite.com/trump/trump-campaign-chief-goes-after-media-coverage-of-low-rally-turnout-suggests-they-may-revoke-credentials/

Donald Trump’s re-election campaign manager, Brad Parscale, threatened to block reporters from the president’s future rallies following coverage on the low turnout they saw in Tulsa on Saturday night.

In the days leading up to the president’s rally in Oklahoma, the Trump campaign bragged about the high levels of RSVPs they was seeing, which led to them setting up an “overflow” event that was supposed to happen before the official rally. That overflow rally ended up getting scrapped, and even when the Trump campaign beckoned people into the Bank of Oklahoma Center to fill the empty spaces, Trump’s speech ended up happening before a crowd well underneath the venue capacity.

If they're counting attendance like every other venue, at least a couple hundred of those inside were reporters, vendors, security, ushers, medical staff and whatever else you need to run a venue like that.

Likely Trumpists in attendance was under 6,000. 

I posted this in error on the cartoon thread but maybe it wasn't an error.   Anyway, this is the look of someone who knows the election has been lost. Dead man walking.  Tulsa was just the beginning.    The video is below.

800.jpeg

27 minutes ago, TGHusker said:

I posted this in error on the cartoon thread but maybe it wasn't an error.   Anyway, this is the look of someone who knows the election has been lost. Dead man walking.  Tulsa was just the beginning.    The video is below.

The part of this walk that I think is funny, is carrying his MAGA hat like...."I really don't like this damn thing and it's not working anymore".

39 minutes ago, Moiraine said:

This is actually the most attractive I’ve seen Trump look in the past 4 years. He looks much better without the tie and he looks somewhat human. 

It would be something if he had looked like this after meeting with families of Covid patients who had passed, or families of victims of police brutality. But nope, he just looks like this because his ego took a hit. 

• Plus1 1

This is his plan to delegitimize the election if he loses.

Problem is, he's voted by mail himself, and his press secretary has done it ten times.

What do our HuskerBoard Trump supporters think when they see him tell obviously stupid lies like this? Is it embarrassing to support a guy who throws tantrums like this?