The 2020 Presidential Election - Convention & General Election

9 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

Thanks for proving you haven’t actually ever listened to him. 

I've listened to Biden in 5 second clips that are edited to make him coherent.  It's damn hard to find a long sound bite from Biden even the vast network of friendly liberal media.  It looks like the strategy is to keep Joe in his basement where he can speak into a well.  Then the party hacks can cut and paste it into a cogent idea.  And if I was running his campaign I might do the same.  

5 hours ago, RedDenver said:

I think there's a good chance Trump doesn't do the debates.

Who are you reading?  the daily drivel is that Biden is considering declaring the debates to be "unsafe" to attend. 

• Fire 1

19 minutes ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

I've listened to Biden in 5 second clips that are edited to make him coherent.  It's damn hard to find a long sound bite from Biden even the vast network of friendly liberal media.  It looks like the strategy is to keep Joe in his basement where he can speak into a well.  Then the party hacks can cut and paste it into a cogent idea.  And if I was running his campaign I might do the same.  

How about this clip of Biden trashing your boy?

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Fire 1

1 hour ago, FrantzHardySwag said:

This is just pathetic.... Americans should demand an answer for this. I'll be asking Fischer and Sasse if they condone this.

You won't get an answer; they have their heads so far up the ***es of the GOP leadership that they need a straw to breathe. 

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
  • Fire 2
9 hours ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

Now will you admit that you lost your mind over one rogue cop?

Oregon, Oregon State will no longer refer to its annual rivalry game as the ‘Civil War’

https://collegefootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2020/06/26/civil-war-oregon-oregon-state-to-no-longer-be-used/

I rolled my eyes at that one myself.  A civil war is any internecine conflict. The term is used around the world. Hardly unique to America or the Confederacy. A nervous over-reach but I get it. The Dixie Chicks changed their name, too.

But let's get back to your use of the phrase "one rogue cop" and discuss why that's such a f#&%ed up thing to say. 

• Plus1 4
1 hour ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

I rolled my eyes at that one myself.  A civil war is any internecine conflict. The term is used around the world. Hardly unique to America or the Confederacy. A nervous over-reach but I get it. The Dixie Chicks changed their name, too.

But let's get back to your use of the phrase "one rogue cop" and discuss why that's such a f#&%ed up thing to say. 

It's still kinda dumb to refer to a football game as the civil war. *shrug*

But their reasoning for changing it may also be dumb.

• Plus1 2