The 2020 Presidential Election - Convention & General Election

1 hour ago, Moiraine said:

It's still kinda dumb to refer to a football game as the civil war. *shrug*

But their reasoning for changing it may also be dumb.

I agree. I’ve always thought that any reference of battle or war when talking about sports is really lame.  

16 minutes ago, commando said:

seeing that many of his solid baby boomer republican supporters from the villages protesting against Trump makes me think he just might be in trouble this fall.

I saw a projection with Biden getting to 277 and winning.  I really can't see it being that close.  

3 minutes ago, teachercd said:

I saw a projection with Biden getting to 277 and winning.  I really can't see it being that close.  

I can't either except as soon as I think it's gonna be a blow out Barr will open an investigation in October into Biden being a mass murderer.

• Plus1 1
13 minutes ago, Moiraine said:

I can't either except as soon as I think it's gonna be a blow out Barr will open an investigation in October into Biden being a mass murderer.

Hahaha!

I think the night of the first debate, on live TV, Joe could pull his pants down, run around on stage and eat a human brain...and he will still win.

2 hours ago, teachercd said:

Hahaha!

I think the night of the first debate, on live TV, Joe could pull his pants down, run around on stage and eat a human brain...and he will still win.

Biden has to check certain boxes to be seen as a legitimate capable candidate.  One of those is titled Proof of Life

• Haha 1