The 2020 Presidential Election - Convention & General Election

49 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

The two parties helped divide the country long before Trump came along. Yes it's at its worst now, but that's what the DNC and GOP have been doing for a long time.

I don't see there being much chance he'd drop out, but hypothetically if he did... wonder what the Trumpers would do. I feel like they'd go (more) insane...

• Plus1 1
1 hour ago, Moiraine said:

The two parties helped divide the country long before Trump came along. Yes it's at its worst now, but that's what the DNC and GOP have been doing for a long time.

I don't see there being much chance he'd drop out, but hypothetically if he did... wonder what the Trumpers would do. I feel like they'd go (more) insane...

It's Sunday night, I'll play.  

I wonder if it's legal to say that "Donald Trump" on the ballot can also refer to Donald Jr.  Technically we are voting for people to represent us in the Electoral College.  And since Constitutionally the electors are allowed to ignore the vote of their state (and occasionally do although it never changes a POTUS) so it's not a hard stretch to say we're voting for some other Donald Trump. 

So Yes, that's what we do. 

• Plus1 1
7 hours ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

I wonder if it's legal to say that "Donald Trump" on the ballot can also refer to Donald Jr.  Technically we are voting for people to represent us in the Electoral College.  And since Constitutionally the electors are allowed to ignore the vote of their state (and occasionally do although it never changes a POTUS) so it's not a hard stretch to say we're voting for some other Donald Trump. 

ah yes....in kingdoms the son usually inherits the throne.

• Plus1 4

9 hours ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

Biden would probably win 57 states and D.C. if this happened. One can hope.

• Plus1 3

I cannot wait for HuskerBoard to unite in ripping on President Biden. I think those of us who would vote for him are almost unanimous in our meh-ness about him as president, and of course those who don't vote for him aren't going to like him much, anyway. It'll be a peaceful time in P&R. 

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 3
13 minutes ago, knapplc said:

I cannot wait for HuskerBoard to unite in ripping on President Biden. I think those of us who would vote for him are almost unanimous in our meh-ness about him as president, and of course those who don't vote for him aren't going to like him much, anyway. It'll be a peaceful time in P&R. 

ommmmmm...

image.png.94503a3985160b1861e11337add3a9fb.png

15 minutes ago, knapplc said:

You know, we all may suffer from Trump fatique and give Biden a 180 day honeymoon time before we say anything nasty...........naw, it wouldn't be Huskerboard without us EXPERTS telling him how to run the country:smokin

• Haha 1