The 2020 Presidential Election - Convention & General Election

1 hour ago, FrantzHardySwag said:

Lincoln Project out here landing haymaker after haymaker.

200.gif

It is kind of like Trump is like the guy dancing around wt all of his big words.    Lincoln Project is the other guy

7 hours ago, knapplc said:

This doesn't make any sense. Why wouldn't they be leverage anymore?  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Because all of a sudden many Trumpers will realize what goes on in a bedroom with consenting adults is nobody’s business...Yadi yada...ya

9 hours ago, FrantzHardySwag said:

I mean their last video was literally quotes from past President's and a quote from Trump. Don't be such a snowflake. 

Yeah one of the petty excuses SIValley, I think Twitter, threw out there was that Trump took someone out of context.  Still waiting on one of their own to get the same. 

18 hours ago, FrantzHardySwag said:

I mean their last video was literally quotes from past President's and a quote from Trump. Don't be such a snowflake. 

Trump apologists claim the media is lined up against him. The media hates him. They never portray him in a positive light.

That's all true, but it's not like they're mis-reporting him. Trump went out there and earned his reputation as a thin-skinned con man who's now way out of his skillset as President. 

Ignore the lamestream media completely and take Donald Trump in context in his televised speeches, nonstop tweets and his own autobiography. We've never had a less-filtered President, and he's never not been an a$$h@!e. 

• Plus1 3
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

Yeah one of the petty excuses SIValley, I think Twitter, threw out there was that Trump took someone out of context.  Still waiting on one of their own to get the same. 

Funny, a lot of liberals think Silicon Valley is run by Libertarian and Republican leaning billionaires who secretly and not-so-secretly support Trump based solely on protecting their personal wealth. The tricky part is that Silicon Valley companies must compete for young international brain capital, and those are not the people who want to align with Donald Trump in any way. 

• Plus1 1